Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annastasya sophie 001- good looking but "romanian attitude" ruined it  (Read 2576 times)

20 review(s) for Annastasya sophie001 (15 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
20 review(s) for Annastasya 001sophie (15 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

lukedavis

External Link/Members Only

Saw her about 1 month ago at shepherds bush.

First the good: very good looking, great body, pretty, rims, allows filming inclusive.

The bad: she said before she would not do anal if i was too big. I strongly suspected she would say no, no matter what and sure enough that was the case when i arrived she made it clear it wouldnt be happening. Wish would just be honest. She does have a prolapse sticking out of her bum so I guess thats why. Anyway i had factored fact she was lying about this into it anyway.

Key negative was attitude. From start she just refused to do anything in the way I wanted. We just had 30 mins so not much time. So i wanted to start straight away, but she was "no lie down" and i said "i would  rather not, please could we start with a bj woth me kneeling" .... I tried a few different things over next 20 mins to try and get her to do what i wanted (really just the order of doing things and timing nothing weird)  Anyway she said that "her profile makes clear she is not submissive".

:dash:

I was speechless. What she really means is "im not interested in doing things in the way you want i will only do them in my order and exactly as i want them". (Btw her profile doesnt mention not being submissive- just looked and pretty sure i didnt miss it in skimming - of course i wasnt looking for her to be submissive just vaguely cooperative!)

In other words classic: "romanian attitude".

So basically it was a the usual depressing/ annoying romanian experience. Ive seen some recent positive reviews and it giulted me into getting this review done. Even looking at the video (which objectively should be pretty good) doesn't do anything for me as just reminds me of romanian situation.

For me she is one to be avoided however pretty. :thumbsdown:

vw

Thanks for the review of this dodgy secret barebacker who likes to post fake reviews here.

sorry to here you had a bad punt.

Smatte

Wow. Quite remarkable how different your experience was to mine.  I really really enjoyed seeing her earlier today...

Online Billy no mates

Sorry, you had a shit time. Thank you for letting others know

Did she offer some sort of discount/refund, for the ‘no anal’ ?
(Due to her very high, but EVERYTHING is included price, pricing structure)

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 05:48:16 am by Billy no mates »

lukedavis

No she didn't. I'd factored in she was lying to me about that and went ahead due to filming and little brain. I should have thought of saying that before tho - would have been worth a try - and calling bluff a bit.

its the final nail in the coffin in terms of me ever seeing a romanian again. There may be an ok attitude one but it's too unlikely / high risk. I thought this one's reviews meant she was one of few exceptions. Some may just have been lucky (and others as the first responder noted - sorry now cannot see the name - seem to actually be HER).

Live and learn (again and again)  :dash: :scare: :dash: :dashj

Offline Samsung8

Now charging £250 per hour, for a really shit experience with a mouthy Romanian? Blacklisted

Online Billy no mates

Now charging £250 per hour, for a really shit experience with a mouthy Romanian? Blacklisted

I also noticed that.

It’s strange to think I saw her about a year ago at £80 for 30 mins, everything included. Her current prices do not match her quality.

Offline Samsung8

about a year ago at £80 for 30 mins, everything included

Even then she may be considered to be overcharging!