External Link/Members Only£50 for 30 mins
I am writing this review without having decided neutral or negative.
I booked Melissa for 30 mins recently. Comms were easy and property was easy to find on a main road with parking available on nearby side streets and access discreet from back lane.
Melissa was friendly and welcoming. First impression was of someone older than the declared 40. She is very very slender and facially not particularly attractive. She apologised for the flat being a mess which it was but I have seen worse.
Kissing, mutual fondling, oral, and sex in a couple of positions were the services I required and these were offered willingly and competently enough.
Now, reading that back again, neutral or negative? Easy comms, friendly, and services Ok but room messy, question mark over age and I didn' find her very attractive. Do I regret going and not using funds elsewhere?? Yes I do on reflection so it has to go negative.