Author Topic: Jessica.Jay of Adultwork - Newcastle  (Read 2473 times)


8 review(s) for Jessica.Jay (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Philbiao1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After failing to secure appointments with any of my faves I decided to go brand new (at least to me). I had wanted to see Jessica.Jay for a while based purely on her pictures and banter on UKE, and of course her reviews on UKP.

I fired off some messages, comms were fantastic, and an appointment was booked. Confirmed the night before, I got up bright and early and headed off. When I got near (she's not too far from a Metro station for non-drivers) and close se to the time, I sent a text, and got the rest of the instructions and address almost immediately.

Entering the property, I turned round to see a smiling Jessica, who greeted me warmly, and led me to the bedroom. Jessica is very pretty and after a brief bit of chat we lost our clothes and were French kissing on the bed. Kissing was gentle and highly erotic, and she soon headed south, taking me into her oh so warm mouth.

She bills herself on AW as **For a blow job like no other!!* and DAAAAMN she's not kidding. 69 followed, where she moaned, groaned, and shook and juddered. Judging by how wet she got, I think I must have done an alright job.

Now, sometimes I get condom wilt, particularly with new girls, annoying as hell but it does more more oral, which I love. However, I remained hard as we rolled the condom on, she laid down, and we got some missionary going.

Now, another thing, I don't normally ejaculate from penetration, but I came close during mish. In fact,I had to stop and switch to doggy. This was both awesome and a mistake. Awesome as she seemed to be enjoying herself and getting even more wet, a mistake as I could feel my tip well up again. I had to slow down again and switch to oral.

Now, another thing, I don't normal cum from oral, I often have to finish myself off, but DAAAAAAMN, about a minute in, purely from Jessica sucking and gently wanking me off I exploded into her mouth, she carried on sucking and swallowing as I pumped what must have been litres of man batter. I was still cumming as she withdrew!

This was simply one of THE best blowjobs and orgasms I've ever had. I was deliriously happy. We lay in the bed chatting for a wee while before I got dressed, said my goodbyes, and skipped home.

Absolutely cracking appointment. Totally recommended and I'll certainly be back.

Offline Winker121

Thanks for taking the trouble to write a review. She looks good in her photos and I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your appointment.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers, sounds like you had a great time. I've been tempted and had contact with her, somebody put me off a bit a while back  but my interest is rekindled :hi:

Offline Philbiao1

She totally hit the spot for me when it came to her bedroom skills. It's been ages since I felt like cumming from penetration, and also ages since I've cum simply from a blowjob. That alone will have me returning.

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
One for my shortlist.........  thanks for the review. :hi: