Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly Ryder - Incall Oldbury  (Read 2655 times)

18 review(s) for Holly Ryder (13 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
21 review(s) for HOLLIE_RYDER (15 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Zuko1386

External Link/Members Only

After taking the plunge and deciding to arrange my first meet, I thought it only right I give it a review.
Although it was my first meet, I've seen enough of your guys reviews, rants and raves to know how it all works, and not some 18 year old ready to fall in love and porridge his pants the first sign a WG is nice to him.

Comms
Comms were good, all done by text. As it was my first time and with no AW feedback, initial meet was agreed as a maximum of 1 hour. Last minute booking sorted at a very discreet hotel with no walking past reception. Text when at hotel and given a floor and room number

Rate
Standard £100p/h incall rate with an extra £10 for CIM

First Impressions
Facially far better than I had pictured and pictures on her profile do not do the body justice. Even better in the flesh

The Meet
Very chatty straight away but not enough to be off putting, which straight away put me at ease. Money and extras sorted we lay on the bed. Chatted about anything and everything before she initiated proceedings with some very nice dfk. As we kissed I had it in my head that I was guna take control, so I lay her on her back whilst both striping off our clothes. She was very responsive to having parts of her body kissed, tiuched and licked.
I worked my way down and buried my face between her legs! Lovely little pussy, clean, shaven and tasted lovely! I slipped a finger inside her whilst sucking on her clit, fuck me it was tight! After a while I thought I'd try my luck, so I pushed her legs back further and buried my tongue in her arse. Now I was either guna get a slap or she was going to love it...fortunately it was the latter so I carried on! I was quite content to do this all day long, but she wanted a go. So she lay me back , straddledme and worked her way down my body! The OWO was phenomenal! Lots of spit, tongue and ball cupping (although no actual sucking of the balls!). Whilst she did this I flipped her around so I could carry on eating that lovely little pussy! After a while I could feel the sap rising, which she could obviously tell because the sucking got a little harder, faster and deeper while furiously wanking me into her mouth until I exploded! Now, a good blowjob is my weakness and she as definitely up there!
We sat and chatted a bit more until she must have felt I was ready to go again as she started running her hand up my thigh and kissing my body, in no time at all it was go time! After all the kissing and touching, there was no lube required, which I'm taking as a personal win! Lol. On with the hood, lay her on her back for some missionary! I though she was tight around my finger, around my cock was a whole different ball game! There was a couple of "think about your nan on the bog" moments so I didn't blow my load! All the time in mish there was a lot of touching and dfk which was hot, before throwing her legs over my shoulder and hammering a bit harder.
I'm a big doggy lover so I got her on all fours and pushed her face and shoulders down into the bed! I've had far worse views in my time! Started off slow and shallow getting faster and deeper over time until I was hammering away at a decent rate of knotts! Plenty of the right noises with nothing OTT. Before long I felt that familiar feeling and blew another load inside the condom. Both dropped to the bed spent! Looked at the clock and the hour had run over with not a single bit of clock watching. But if a laugh and a joke before getting freshened up. Hug and a snog before leaving, she patted me on my arse and I was on my way!

Overall

Looks? Better than AW shows
Personality? Really down to earth and a good laugh with a naughty side
Would I go again? Too right. But for longer
Value for money? 100%

Right, my duck now broken, who's got some more recommendations?  :yahoo:

Offline HailWood

Good first review Zuko.  :hi:
She sounds like a quality punt.

Zuko1386

Good first review Zuko.  :hi:
She sounds like a quality punt.

Definitely mate, I shall definitely be back in the future! However, I now have the decision of who to go for next off the HL!

Offline Littlefoot

Right, my duck now broken, who's got some more recommendations?  :yahoo:

Reading your review I think you may enjoy this one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On holiday at the moment, looks like. Keep an eye out for her return. Similar build to holly, better service IMHO. Not saying holly's service is not good, because I have enjoyed myself.

Offline Stapler

How many is that now? First review for Holly!  :unknown:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Zuko1386

Reading your review I think you may enjoy this one:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On holiday at the moment, looks like. Keep an eye out for her return. Similar build to holly, better service IMHO. Not saying holly's service is not good, because I have enjoyed myself.

Cheers mate, any woman that has the words "sloppy bj" in their vocabulary is good with me! I will keep my eye out for when she's back! I've got a couple in mind in the meantime that I might have to give a call!

Zuko1386

I don't see what the issue is?

Online PepeMAGA

You beat me to it

Offline shagmore

Yeh, whats the issue. if anything he TOFTT, a good review , don't be knob

Offline Stapler

Yeh, whats the issue. if anything he TOFTT, a good review , don't be knob

You are a simpleton who has obviously not checked her 'reviews!'

More first post reviews that anyone!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Zuko1386

You are a simpleton who has obviously not checked her 'reviews!'

More first post reviews that anyone!

Again, what is your point? That doesn't make anyone a simpleton. What relevance does first review amounts have on anything? It's like you're saying something for the sake of saying it!

Online PepeMAGA

Again, what is your point? That doesn't make anyone a simpleton. What relevance does first review amounts have on anything? It's like you're saying something for the sake of saying it!
There's a large number of reviews for her that are
a) that punters first review
b) fluffy

Offline Littlefoot

There's a large number of reviews for her that are
a) that punters first review
b) fluffy

But not my review, hopefully!  :thumbsup:

Zuko1386

But not my review, hopefully!  :thumbsup:

You could write a book with that many reviews pal! :lol:

Offline Littlefoot

You could write a book with that many reviews pal! :lol:

I have seen holly and had a good punt! so I know where your coming from!  :thumbsup: