Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: seductive scots girl  (Read 1239 times)

5 review(s) for unlimited times (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scottishiain

I went as a hastily arranged plan B and without any question the worst experience I have ever had. 1) definitely not the girl in the picture. Still passable enough for a larger size girl. Pleasantly spoken.
But 2) Absolutely not delivering services as advertised. Lay like an unresponsive slab. 3) Conversation limited to asking the same three or four questions over and over. I paid for an hour and a half. I left after half an hour. Just no no no no no. If ever there was a lesson that you get what you pay for and that £90 buys you nothing then this is it. She won't be around for long I suspect because she won't get the work but avoid while she is there.

Offline Flyswimmer

Offline Clattypats

I went as a hastily arranged plan B and without any question the worst experience I have ever had. 1) definitely not the girl in the picture. Still passable enough for a larger size girl. Pleasantly spoken.
But 2) Absolutely not delivering services as advertised. Lay like an unresponsive slab. 3) Conversation limited to asking the same three or four questions over and over. I paid for an hour and a half. I left after half an hour. Just no no no no no. If ever there was a lesson that you get what you pay for and that £90 buys you nothing then this is it. She won't be around for long I suspect because she won't get the work but avoid while she is there.
She is £140 for an hour and a half...so which is it? :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 04:26:58 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Boinky

Back up as "Busty Tease"

I had her on my HL for the last few weeks out of curiosity and she's had 4 or 5 names in that time.

hardtoplease

Same lassie in Wishaw who's had more names than I've had hookers  :dash:

On one profile she brazenly advertised BB as well.

ALEX0014

Looks like she is callin herself Busty tease now :hi:And£90+£90=£180 not £200 for two hours.Girl can’t count... :dash:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 05:33:18 pm by ALEX0014 »