Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen AllexyaHot  (Read 1262 times)

Offline gproc_99

Hello UkP users,

Just come across this profile on AW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Has anyone had the pleasure

gproc

mrhappypants

I haven’t met her but I am pretty sure I was there yesterday.  If I have it correct it is in a big block very close to the Saddlers Wells theatre.  She is one of two black girls working out the same room in a three bedroom flat alongside

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Carmen will get a neutral review from me (querrilous) but service, likes and charges were all as described. 

Seemed a legit operation and I doubt you will get ripped off.

Offline gproc_99

I haven’t met her but I am pretty sure I was there yesterday.  If I have it correct it is in a big block very close to the Saddlers Wells theatre.  She is one of two black girls working out the same room in a three bedroom flat alongside

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Carmen will get a neutral review from me (querrilous) but service, likes and charges were all as described. 

Seemed a legit operation and I doubt you will get ripped off.

Hi mrhappypants, thanks for this which two black girls does she work with are they on AW?

mrhappypants

Hi mrhappypants, thanks for this which two black girls does she work with are they on AW?

I don’t know, and I cannot be sure what I told you is correct. Ithink Carmen referred to Alexahot as a housemate and the two black girls I mentioned but my Adultwork search did not throw up any candidates (Vivastreet?). If she gives an EC1R postcode my supposition looks more likely.

Sorry.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Hello UkP users,

Just come across this profile on AW
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
Has anyone had the pleasure

gproc

Had 30mins  2 girl pump and dump with AllexyaHot and Stunning Christine.  Pics of AllexyaHot do flatter her  but it's more or less what you get. I'd guess a size 10, nice tan. Limited Rom service but satisfied my needs at the time; for that reason won't be going back

Offline naz

On a txt reply OWO and kissing was at discretion. Something told me not to see her.