Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ass man hunting - biggest ass you've seen in Midlands?  (Read 3373 times)

Offline Moonboy0121

New on here & to Midlands but not to the lifestyle  :thumbsup:

Been scanning around, found a good thread on huge tits and got myself some names to try out
But I also enjoy big jiggly asses!

Just wondering if there are any girls I should be checking out?
I'm looking for the massive ones here lads... Links please!  :D

Offline Littlefoot

Been scanning around, found a good thread on huge tits and got myself some names to try out

Welcome to UKP moonboy.   :thumbsup:

Good job you asked, pretty sure some kind, well established members will help you out in your search for big arsed girls.

If you know some skinny, bony arses please do let me know!  :thumbsup:

RWW24

First post here too! Definitely interested to see the responses. Haven't punted before, guessing best bet is to check the reviews? Is the opinion that the posts on here are more trustworthy than the AW reviews?

Offline Littlefoot

First post here too! Definitely interested to see the responses. Haven't punted before, guessing best bet is to check the reviews? Is the opinion that the posts on here are more trustworthy than the AW reviews?
Take what you read on AW with a large dose of salt, as most is a load of bollox. You will find more honest posts and reviews on here, yes! Have a good read of this:

External Link/Members Only

Offline P.O.G

Welcome to the forum  :drinks:

I've most recently seen Diana Mulata who I think meets your criteria. She has a lovely thick, round curvy ass that looks fantastic in doggy style.

RWW24

Take what you read on AW with a large dose of salt, as most is a load of bollox. You will find more honest posts and reviews on here, yes! Have a good read of this:

Thanks for that, I'll look to stick to here then for reviews!  :thumbsup:

Offline Moonboy0121

Wow. From those pics I can tell you're right P.O.G! That's a huge behind!!!

Il add her to the list 😁

Any more similar?
Maybe a bit of variety... A BBW or a white girl, rarer I know haha

Offline Littlefoot

Wow. From those pics I can tell you're right P.O.G! That's a huge behind!!!

Il add her to the list 😁

Any more similar?
Maybe a bit of variety... A BBW or a white girl, rarer I know haha

What an appropriate nic  :D

Offline Moonboy0121

Okay so I may have been wrong. I don't have the big tits search sorted out either :(

Would some of you kind gentleman link the biggest tits you've met around the Midlands?
I only know of RoxyLovexxx are there anymore?  :unknown:

Also I know I'm asking a lot but anyone who can really deepthroat and take throat fucking? I've seen bad reviews for most.
Positives I know of caprice khala and neve...any more gents?

Many thanks  :hi:

MarcT

Okay so I may have been wrong. I don't have the big tits search sorted out either :(

Would some of you kind gentleman link the biggest tits you've met around the Midlands?
I only know of RoxyLovexxx are there anymore?  :unknown:

Also I know I'm asking a lot but anyone who can really deepthroat and take throat fucking? I've seen bad reviews for most.
Positives I know of caprice khala and neve...any more gents?

Many thanks  :hi:

Hi Moonboy, I know I am asking a lot but,for your next order maybe ask everyone for a combo with fries. I reckon ask for a WG with Massive tits, perfect ass, flat stomach, tiny waist, aged between 25 - 30, really attractive, speaks perfect English, great attitude, takes it in the ass, gagging deepthroat CIM, multiple cum provider. Then I will add my favored CFNM with Outfits :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I reckon between us we can find that for the bundled price of £50 per hour  :hi:   

The quest continues
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 11:50:27 am by MarcT »

Offline Moonboy0121

That sounds great! What's her name?  :yahoo: :cool:

However....I meant a girl with huge tits around here OR one that can take throat fucking

One of each!!

Im sure the combined is super rare, I suppose I should've specified  :P

Offline Littlefoot

Check this one out!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BlueRock

Seen her definitely all ass and tits. Seems a bit hot and cold with quality of punt though.

Offline Moonboy0121

Yeah that's what concerns me, the negatives are outnumbering too :(
Any links for a great deepthroat? That would let me throat fuck her? :angelgirl:  :yahoo:

Offline BlueRock

You could always try Lola or dr deepthroat as she calls herself now. Been on my hot list a while. The videos online show she can deepthroat and she's got a big ass. Not the cheapest though.
Just beware she yo-yos between Birmingham and London. So try and catch on a day when she ain't tired out.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 11:45:12 pm by BlueRock »

Offline Moonboy0121

Lola had some engative reviews recently I'm sure

Dr deepthroat has definitely caught my eye before, definitely the steep side of cost though, tis a shame

But she does tick the boxes  I guess :unknown:

Offline Moonboy0121

:diablo:
Jean Philippe you got a link pls?

Offline jeanphillipe

she advertises from time to time on viva street, last time i tried the number she used some other girls had it. i think shes moved on from that place in Dudley.

Offline hall74

she advertises from time to time on viva street, last time i tried the number she used some other girls had it. i think shes moved on from that place in Dudley.

:yahoo:

Offline spz1234

This one is on tour in Birmingham soon but frankly looks a little scary..