Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anya and Pinky Thai duo Nottingham  (Read 2239 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]
12 review(s) for Pinky Real Hot (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline simon07

I heard that the Thai ladies may be losing their City Centre flat near Ropewalk end of next week. Decided I would try Anya and Pinky together, just maybe 1+1=3?
Provisional booked last week and confirmed this week. Really happy they were keen to meet up. No discounts it is £120/each woman/hour and the link is External Link/Members Only for Anya and
External Link/Members Only for Pinky.

One hour goes fast and I had a dream time. There was no interactive girl: girl, just me as centre of attention. We tried all combinations and it felt great. I got lots of kisses including DFK and oral without. I have had duo Thai ladies in Northampton and Sheffield at so called massage centres and they were crap.
Not going into great details, I had a great time. Their ladies pictures are accurate and Anya is hot.

Not sure what will happen in Nottingham now with change of in-call accommodation, the Chinese options are fake, bait and switch? Make most of it while you can. Apart from Maya, are there any other Thais guys?
1+1 = 3 as I got a better experience than either separately.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Did they both suck your cock at the same time? Im after ticking that box :)
We’ve all tried to talk them into a girl on girl threesome and all failed so far, worth a try and good to hear you got them both in a bed at the same time.

Offline RogerBoner

I've not bothered having a threesome with any Thais because they wouldn't do any lesbo-action. I'm out of the loop so didn’t know that they are having yet more accommodation issues. There don't appear to be any of this Thai group at all in Leicester or Derby. Taya and the real Angie Deep only lasted one week at Hine Hall, Ransom Road.
Do you know what the problem was with The Ropewalk?  Are Pinky and Anya relocating within Nottingham? 
These two are lovely performers who work very hard with a smile.
I'm proposing this

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline simon07

Good one Roger.  :thumbsup:
I think the owner of flat wants it back, so they have to leave by end of next week. Yes it was great have 2 girls on their knees sucking me, wonderful feeling. That just leave the place near the ice stadium which accommodates only one girl.
Why are the Chinese still here in Nottingham, they have bait and swap with not really ideal substitutes? The other candidates on viva street, not really convinced they are real either.
The marketplace seems a bit empty now?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 11:55:50 am by simon07 »

Offline RogerBoner

Anya and Pinky will be relocating within Nottingham. Maya remains at The Zone.
Poni Thai Beeston have Lilly (reviewed)  who is nowhere near as pretty as the above and charges for extras.
The new Chinese place in Wollaton has stopped advertising/probably closed down.
Nether Street is more miss than hit.
I've cut down on punting from thrice to once a week.
If I wasn't mad my plan of action would be a) Get a check up at the GU Clinic and then b) Try shagging the Missus for once. And don't call out the wrong name when you come FFS!

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
They’ve got 15 more days at the Ropewalk then move to another place not to far away i hear.