Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily @ ksg  (Read 874 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5269208) (8 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

AJB top shagger

External Link/Members Only
£50
30mins

Lillys been on my HL for a while now and finally got to see her today.

Very attractive girl id say she's about 5,4 massive tits and long blonde hair. Very pretty girl, pics accurate from site and age.

Started with a covered BJ that was really good, deep with lots of spit with the odd moan. Only missing the eye contact. Wish I had gone owo but there was every chance I would of cum there and then.

Onto her on top riding my while burrying my face in those huge boobs taking full advantage of them swinging about. She suggest mish with her on her back, got really deep inside her with her pushing these tits together. We finished with abit of doggy followed by oily hand job to completion covering those tits with baby batter.

Decent punt, she's very attractive but was pretty quite and didn't make much time for small talk. Would see her again on the strength of how pretty she was and the cracking BJ. She would fit right in to any blacks on blondes type movie and am sure she would look great handling multiple cock. Maybe MMF in future if anyone offers .

7/10
HH

johnboysalis

She is cracking looking. I am up for a mmf.

Brunettelover

Does she compare to any celeb or anything ?

Offline lewisjones23

who was she at Sandys?

they havent even been arsed to try and hide the watermark on her photos  :lol: