Author Topic: Nicole of Gracie’s Girls - Stockton Middlesbrough Sunderland  (Read 3198 times)

lezkalaz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Very good for one or two visits but DO NOT see her more than a couple of times. Is in her mid 40’s.

The lady is highly manipulative and will try to steal from you. She is an ex-convict and local police are awear of her behaviour.

Forewarned is forearmed!

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
any more details what did she do exactly, what were her convictions for?

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,215
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
any more details what did she do exactly, what were her convictions for?

+ 1

OP you really need to give some more details if you want to be taken seriously, If you don't you will come across as someone with a grudge.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Would have liked to see a review rather than some random rant  :dash:
Edit :- I think it is someone with a grudge, I've never seen her but only heard good things about her. Spoke to someone that knows her that I trust and that's good enough for me.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:54:16 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline Dimond dave

 :hi: :hi:

Speaking from a personal veiw have seen Nicole many times how ,, I speak as I find she has been on a thew out calls to my home ,, and even an over night at a hotel ,, never had any issues with Nicole to be honest she's a hot little fuck. Charming company to spend time with

Ref  criminal activities what are these ,, if you don't want to post please feel free to PM

I've never had any issues with the girl.  ,,,  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Very good for one or two visits but DO NOT see her more than a couple of times. Is in her mid 40’s.

The lady is highly manipulative and will try to steal from you. She is an ex-convict and local police are awear of her behaviour.

Forewarned is forearmed!

Offline Dimond dave

 :hi:  same hear  :hi:

Would have liked to see a review rather than some random rant  :dash:
Edit :- I think it is someone with a grudge, I've never seen her but only heard good things about her. Spoke to someone that knows her that I trust and that's good enough for me.

Offline FLYING BLUE

:hi: :hi:

Speaking from a personal veiw have seen Nicole many times how ,, I speak as I find she has been on a thew out calls to my home ,, and even an over night at a hotel ,, never had any issues with Nicole to be honest she's a hot little fuck. Charming company to spend time with

Ref  criminal activities what are these ,, if you don't want to post please feel free to PM

I've never had any issues with the girl.  ,,,  :hi:

As you are a regular poster Dave - that's good to hear :thumbsup:

Offline Dimond dave

 :hi:

It's odd this members been hear since September and this is his first post ,, it's like standing at morrisons fish counter ,,, a little fishy  :wackogirl:

As you are a regular poster Dave - that's good to hear :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
" The lady is highly manipulative and will try to steal from you. She is an ex-convict and local police are awear of her behaviour"

 If this is the case op why would you recommend her for one or two visits ?
The more I read it the more dodgy it sounds  :dash:

Offline Dimond dave

 :yahoo:if she's as dodgy as that ,,, surely it's not safe to have one vistist never mind two ???  That's the way I'd post it

If a girls that bad and needs a warning to stay away fair enough post ,,,,  but to post saying only worth one visit or two ,,,, bit odd.

Be intresting  to see how bad she is from the original poster

I've put warnings up ,,, but with good reson I didn't recomend one or two visits ,,,

Is it me or is the post a little odd  :hi:


" The lady is highly manipulative and will try to steal from you. She is an ex-convict and local police are awear of her behaviour"

 If this is the case op why would you recommend her for one or two visits ?
The more I read it the more dodgy it sounds  :dash:

Offline Slaine

Sounds more like a vengeful prossie rather than a genuine punter to me  :unknown:

Offline toon972

No positive reviews for one or two times he has seen her? He has EAS and has been fucked off, dangerous fucker in my book.

Offline JesWhoreSin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 71
  • Likes: 0
  •  
External Link/Members Only

Very good for one or two visits but DO NOT see her more than a couple of times. Is in her mid 40’s.

The lady is highly manipulative and will try to steal from you. She is an ex-convict and local police are awear of her behaviour.

Forewarned is forearmed!
Absolute bullshit...
I know Nicole she is one of the loveliest people you can meet and successful works bloody hard providing a fantastic service...
Your not the scum that used to work for her agency that tried to out her to her kids are you,?

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
probably stole his virginity and then fucked him off when he got EAS
now he's bitter and twisted

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Well as you are on line as I write this, how about backing up your claims ?
Edit :- you log out as soon as I post my view !!!
Pure bullshitter your one and only post will soon be forgotten tosser  :dash:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 09:49:52 pm by alfie2013 »

DanDanDan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw her once, and she seemed a nice. Adding to the OP, she certainly admited to me that she was financially fucked after setting up a business and racking up debts which she is finding hard to pay off. Doesnt make her a thief of course, but she's in a right mess financially. Again that isnt uncommon in this line of work.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 10:21:22 pm by DanDanDan »

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I saw her once, and she seemed a nice. Adding to the OP, she certainly admited to me that she was financially fucked after setting up a business and racking up debts which she is finding hard to pay off. Doesnt make her a thief of course, but she's in a right mess financially. Again that isnt uncommon in this line of work.

Do you wear a dog collar when visiting escorts ? Seems you have a history of them confessing there financial woes  :unknown:

Offline JesWhoreSin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 71
  • Likes: 0
  •  
I saw her once, and she seemed a nice. Adding to the OP, she certainly admited to me that she was financially fucked after setting up a business and racking up debts which she is finding hard to pay off. Doesnt make her a thief of course, but she's in a right mess financially. Again that isnt uncommon in this line of work.
Strange our conversations were the opposite, seems pretty business savvy to me...
You mentioned Zara and debt as well... I wonder why these girls are discussing personal finances with you? Are you offering accountancy services?

DanDanDan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Do you wear a dog collar when visiting escorts ?
Like I'm going to out myself on here as a member of the church.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Like I'm going to out myself on here as a member of the church.

Was that meant to be funny   :unknown:

DanDanDan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Was that meant to be funny   :unknown:
I imagine you'd be pretty humourless if you made over 2,000 posts on a forum dedicated to paying for sex. I'd have hung myself by now mate.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

Do you wear a dog collar when visiting escorts ? Seems you have a history of them confessing there financial woes  :unknown:

I thought that was for S&M sessions.....place in Morecambe sells some good studded ones, made to measure

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I imagine you'd be pretty humourless if you made over 2,000 posts on a forum dedicated to paying for sex. I'd have hung myself by now mate.

So why are you on here ? :dash:
Oh and can't imagine you being missed if you do  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 10:53:54 pm by alfie2013 »

DanDanDan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

So why are you on here ? :dash:
After reading some of your posts, I'm asking that myself.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
After reading some of your posts, I'm asking that myself.

Then fuck off and annoy someone else troll

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Dan Dan I prefer to be upfront and not abuse people via pm, but if that's your way hey ho. I think you're a tosser with little to give to this forum, the majority on here are trying to help others.

DanDanDan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Dan Dan I prefer to be upfront and not abuse people via pm, but if that's your way hey ho. I think you're a tosser with little to give to this forum, the majority on here are trying to help others.
I PM'd you not to shit this thread up even more than it already is. That's general forum etiquette, but continue your trolling if you must.

Offline Mansell

I PM'd you not to shit this thread up even more than it already is. That's general forum etiquette, but continue your trolling if you must.
So it turns out your the Troll what a surprise, NOT. Far to easy to spot. Good call Alfie  :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
So it turns out your the Troll what a surprise, NOT. Far to easy to spot. Good call Alfie  :thumbsup:

Never thought about him being previously banned, but knew he was trolling  :hi:
Still waiting for a response from the op too as he fits into same category imo :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 08:09:07 am by alfie2013 »

Offline Dimond dave

 :hi:

Well it appears silence is golden  :hi:


Never thought about him being previously banned, but knew he was trolling  :hi:
Still waiting for a response from the op too as he fits into same category imo :unknown:

foxcubs

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
any more details what did she do exactly, what were her convictions for?
  u must be  the glass eyed,  one time car salesman, well known conman  ,your cards already marked :D :D :bomb:

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
  u must be  the glass eyed,  one time car salesman, well known conman  ,your cards already marked :D :D :bomb:

So what was your last username?

foxcubs

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Very good for one or two visits but DO NOT see her more than a couple of times. Is in her mid 40’s.

The lady is highly manipulative and will try to steal from you. She is an ex-convict and local police are awear of her behaviour.

Forewarned is forearmed!
bullshit