External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only30 mins incall
£60
Initial comms were great all the way up to the day of the booking. She looks hot so I was looking forward to the punt. Popped a blue pill before setting off. Traffic was terrible, I was about 15 miles away from the venue and the traffic was fine until I got near the hotel she was at. It was a well known one.
I got to the car park and saw a sign saying it costs £5 a day to park, you get the exit code number from reception on the way out. I was only just on time so didnt want to faff around looking for more parking elsewhere so in I went.
I emailed to let her know I'd arrived asking her to text me the room number - no answer. Waited ten mins then emailed again, no answer. I sat about watching telly in the car, desperately trying not to trigger a hard on. Another ten mins go past so I tried again, no answer - looking at the sent items I could see she wasn't even reading them - total radio silence. After a whopping 40 minutes I decided to leave, no way was I paying a fiver for parking too so I parked the car up near the out barrier and waited for someone to come out.
10 minutes later someone came out (probably the punter who was in my slot) and I followed right behind him through the barrier - complete with a massive - impossible to shift - hard on!!!
Total time waster, she is on my black list now as messing punters about like this is a big no no. I've left 5 days since the punt just to see if she ever got back with an apology, I've had nothing back (still hasn't read my emails) so this neg goes up.