Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: whoreoncall and cutiekels87 touring East Midlands  (Read 8602 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
The following has been posted about whoreoncall by a first-time poster. If what he says is genuine and true, please take care if planning
to see her or the girl she works duo with:

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Darkone2's post on whorecall (posted in East of England):

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16275.0

Offline rnrn636

That whoreoncall is part of wannabe pimp idiot dr spanks group so would not touch her anyway

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11088.0

cutiekels was advertising bareback a few weeks ago

Offline Darkone2

Hi - I didn't know about this site until this morning (i am not a big mover in these circles) when I did a search on 'whoreoncall' to see if there was any evidence on the internet of anyone else having 'enjoyed' the same experience with her. Having then seen a post asking for feedback on her, i registered to share my joy.

I think, having read the stuff about Dr Spanks, that he is quite possibly the guy who turned up after she had left and who sent the text warning me off afterwards. I have been puzzling over why he turned up at all - it didn't add anything to the scam - she had already gone with the cash and it seemed a bit pointless. I can see now though that it was probably for his own benefit either to underline his credentials to her as her 'agent' - probably told her he had put the frighteners on me - or simply to help him with his own image as he big man. I worry now about the girl though.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi - I didn't know about this site until this morning (i am not a big mover in these circles) when I did a search on 'whoreoncall' to see if there was any evidence on the internet of anyone else having 'enjoyed' the same experience with her. Having then seen a post asking for feedback on her, i registered to share my joy.

I think, having read the stuff about Dr Spanks, that he is quite possibly the guy who turned up after she had left and who sent the text warning me off afterwards. I have been puzzling over why he turned up at all - it didn't add anything to the scam - she had already gone with the cash and it seemed a bit pointless. I can see now though that it was probably for his own benefit either to underline his credentials to her as her 'agent' - probably told her he had put the frighteners on me - or simply to help him with his own image as he big man. I worry now about the girl though.

There is a separate thread abot Dr Spank somewhere on this forum about him being Asian(?) and also going BB (or trying to go BB) with most of the girls whose
profiles end up under his banner. One girl even made a comment that he cashed all the credits on her PG.

Will try to dig out that thread.

Perhaps Darkone" can confirm that the pimp encountered was of Asian origin?
Methinks perhaps it may be their drug fixer(?) rather than DrSpanks (given some of the FB that have been posted on these two).
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:30:05 am by CoolTiger »

Offline 8a8ylon

have email her to get her side Darkone2 and im interested on her reply on the night  :unknown:

Offline Darkone2

'Perhaps Darkone" can confirm that the pimp encountered was of Asian origin'

Yes he was Asian or mixed race. Quite light/olive skin. He has pictures in his AW gallery of 'gang banging' - if he is one of those in the pictures then that would be too dark for the man who turned up and definitely not him.

Without trying to be prejudicial, the 'meet' was in Leicester though so I guess the description would fit a lot of the population. It was more the comments on that thread about him saying he was a wannabe pimp which made me think it might be him. As I said I can see no reason for the purposes of securing the cash which had already left that he needed to come to talk to me, unless it was about bigging himself up. Guess I will never know.

I have a phone number from the nice text he sent me, if someone wanted to ring and check, but not sure that would help.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
'Perhaps Darkone" can confirm that the pimp encountered was of Asian origin'

Yes he was Asian or mixed race. Quite light/olive skin. He has pictures in his AW gallery of 'gang banging' - if he is one of those in the pictures then that would be too dark for the man who turned up and definitely not him.

Without trying to be prejudicial, the 'meet' was in Leicester though so I guess the description would fit a lot of the population. It was more the comments on that thread about him saying he was a wannabe pimp which made me think it might be him. As I said I can see no reason for the purposes of securing the cash which had already left that he needed to come to talk to me, unless it was about bigging himself up. Guess I will never know.

I have a phone number from the nice text he sent me, if someone wanted to ring and check, but not sure that would help.

Thanks for the update. I am not doubting that you were sent a message from another phone, or that you bumped into the pimp.

MY only thinking was if it was DrSpanks that you had met, he would have been risking all his AW reputation of having all those
Teen Angels profiles linked to him, only to be exposed as a pimp/thieve as well.  If it is, then it was stupid of him.

Offline Darkone2

Sorry - should have expressed more clearly. I meant call the number to check if it was him rather than whether I had received the call. Guess he might be suspicious though 'hello is that Dr Spanks....'

Offline finn5555

Whoreoncall is touring and currently in Bedford, maybe I should pop along and give her a good fisting  :D

Offline 8a8ylon

Spoke to her on the phone today, seemed nice.  Only in Bedford till Tue and then back to home county.

If she posted areas of visit I would have popped over.  How fully she can give me heads up.  If you do go please review,thank

Offline 8a8ylon

Reviews so far have been positive after dark one overniter  :coolgirl:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
WHOREONCALL

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

AVOID!!

The above girl pulls of a scam whenever she can.

I've just received an email from a punting friend who had booked the above, who was working incall at a hotel.
Whilst chatting in the bar (and already paid), she pretended to get up to get some more drinks and then legged it, leaving
him on his own in the the bar area. As usual, phone went into voicemail mode shortly thereafter.

I have exchanged emails with this punter on a regular basis for the past 18 months and I believe him fully. Reading her feedback, there have been a few mentions of this in there, but as expected, she denies it took place.

AVOID AT ALL COST.

bush#hunter

Found this profile . Same pics as Whoreoncall  External Link/Members Only

bush#hunter

And whoreoncalls profile now deleated !

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
And whoreoncalls profile now deleated !

Found this profile . Same pics as Whoreoncall  External Link/Members Only

BH,
Her profile is still the same. She has NOT Deleted it. she simply changed her name to "4 U 2 N JOY".
Her unique AW Username ID of "2093130" always remains the same for that profile, no matter what she decides to call herself, or whether she changes it on a daily basis. You can still track her (even in your Hot List) as long as you know that number.

For that reason, it is recommended that the link to her profile should contain that number, rather than her name at the time.

The only way out for her wold be to delete the profile, and start with a new one, whereupon AW will then provide her with a new ID Number.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 11:03:01 am by CoolTiger »

bush#hunter

Offline finky

There also appears to be an association with Amy30

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

To quote, "NEXT GANG BANG 16th JANUARY BOOK NOW Event is Close to M1 Junction 22 2 Girl Event with me and Cuteykels (she adores anal)"

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
That whoreoncall is part of wannabe pimp idiot dr spanks group so would not touch her anyway

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11088.0

cutiekels was advertising bareback a few weeks ago

Silly girl has used her real email address in her profile.

Offline finn5555

Silly girl has used her real email address in her profile.

Indeed another stupid pro$$ie  :wackogirl:

Johnnybravo1975

Very silly mistake because from that you can work out her full name and face book profile.

Quick check on her face book profile and you can work out who whoreoncall, 4 U 2 N JOY External Link/Members Only is as well plus lots of other things :)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Very silly mistake because from that you can work out her full name and face book profile.

Quick check on her face book profile and you can work out who whoreoncall, 4 U 2 N JOY External Link/Members Only is as well plus lots of other things :)

Precisely. I didn't want to spell it out here, but there you go.

I had already worked out who whoreoncall is, but again didn't want to mention it. I wonder if the guys who got scammed are reading this and now have her civvie life details  :D

Offline finn5555

I had already worked out who whoreoncall is, but again didn't want to mention it. I wonder if the guys who got scammed are reading this and now have her civvie life details  :D

That was my thought  :sarcastic:

Offline Taggart

Also a giveaway which hotel she is likely to be in, with St Nicholas Circle as her location. Only one hotel there....
Dim or dim?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I doubt she can afford that one, hehe.  Most likely, the budget one across the road.

Offline Darkone2

Got it thanks! Though Nic doesn't give much detail on her Facebook page. Guess its one of those things that might come in useful one day...though not sure how.

bush#hunter

Cutekels facebook is easy to find as well as she has also used her real email address  :dash:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Cutekels facebook is easy to find as well as she has also used her real email address  :dash:
It's depressing viewing isn't it?

Offline Darkone2

Her profile seems to have disappeared recently. Did a quick search of Nottingham and Leicester but can't see anything that looks like her, but guess she will re-appear at some point with a new profile so take care.

Offline davenotts

4 U 2 N JOY was active on saturday night because she had a bid on my reverse booking, she was in a hotel in Leicester.

I have already seen her though, I had a  threesome with her a couple of years ago.

richie

Got it thanks! Though Nic doesn't give much detail on her Facebook page. Guess its one of those things that might come in useful one day...though not sure how.

It comes in useful when your "alternate" Facebook persona becomes her new friend and is able to post on her wall and contact every person in her friends list...

Not that I'm suggesting you collect lots of screen shots of her AW profile for later use or anything like that....  :angelgirl:

Offline Darkone2

At the risk of becoming a one topic poster, I notice that whoreoncall/ 4 U 2 enjoy now has a new profile here External Link/Members Only

As before beware that she may attempt to scam particularly on overnighters, though feedback suggests that she also delivers the goods on other occasions.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator