Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karina - Paddington - B 2 B Massage  (Read 4362 times)

Offline pisceanuk

She has been reviewed on this forum few times and thanks to those who reviewed her.

External Link/Members Only

She also advertises as Rita.

I dont think the pics accurately reflects her and I think she is prettier in real and the pics may not be hers.

She is working in Paddington now.

Nice and clean flat and I went for 1 hour at 100 and she said she charges more for sex. I tried to negotiate if she can do 100 for 1 hour including sex but she said no. No OWO either. Anyways, I just went for 1 hour body to body massage.

I was face down and she started pouring oil and started sliding on my back. Her fit body and looks made me hard in no time. She is very athletic and I found her B to B massage technique the best. She turned around and was doing full body with her bum and it was exciting. Almost 30 to 35 mins were spent when I was face down. I then turned around and some kissing and she was lying on me in reverse and was using her legs to massage my cock and I was worried if I may end up going bareback but she was very careful. She then used her hand and I exploded in some time. It takes a lot to make me cum by a WG through her hand job but she is definitely very good.

Overall, I found it to be a very exciting session and would have preferred her to spend more time doing slides on front. She also finished 15 mins before time.

She is a must for B 2 B fans.

Positives:

- Pretty and fit Russian girl

- Athletic body to body

- Clean and tidy place

Negatives:

- Not enough slides on front which was disappointing

- She finished 15 mins before probably for shower time which is not good

Will I go again - yes

« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 02:28:18 am by pisceanuk »

Offline LLPunting

Glad you liked it mate but 45 mins of no sex and no OWO for 100 is definitely paying over the odds as Karina's not a "super honey" to quote one of our friends here.

You could get full on OWO, FS even Anal with an indie, agency or parlour girl for 30 mins, maybe 60, for that money in the same area.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Glad you liked it mate but 45 mins of no sex and no OWO for 100 is definitely paying over the odds as Karina's not a "super honey" to quote one of our friends here.

You could get full on OWO, FS even Anal with an indie, agency or parlour girl for 30 mins, maybe 60, for that money in the same area.

I think Karina does look really fit, it’s a shame it costs £50 more for RO, oral and sex, although her pussy is really really tight.
You need to negotiate it at the start for the full benefit of shared shower etc.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 03:09:36 am by Kev40ish »

Offline Parking

She puts your cock in between the gap of her legs and stimulates penetration by squeezing tight. At first I thought it was in bareback but I was assured when I placed my hand there to check.

The b2b is fast paced and exceptionally good but again she cuts a substantial time to prepare for the next booking :diablo:

Offline pisceanuk

The pics on the profile seems to have been changed with another girl Oksana..

Offline LLPunting

Oksana is a new girl at the Bayswater flat.  There's another called Adriana whose profile is now published on the link at the top of this thread.

UNSURPRISINGLY the photos are NOT of the girl you will meet. 

Both new, will review shortly. ;)

Presume Oksana's profile is now at the link for Irina or one of the others who used to be at this flat.  Just look on BP for massage in Bayswater and try to figure it out (it will keep you away from the forum for a "healthy" few minutes)  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 09:17:27 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Parking

Oksana is a new girl at the Bayswater flat.  There's another called Adriana whose profile is now published on the link at the top of this thread.

UNSURPRISINGLY the photos are NOT of the girl you will meet. 

Both new, will review shortly. ;)

Presume Oksana's profile is now at the link for Irina or one of the others who used to be at this flat.  Just look on BP for massage in Bayswater and try to figure it out (it will keep you away from the forum for a "healthy" few minutes)  :hi:

:thumbsup:

Offline batmobile409

Which are these places you refer to?  I've wasted enough money behind this particular location as well and hoping to find more vfm places in the area  :hi:

Offline MajorPayne

I agree she is not vfm but as long as guys keep seeing her at those prices she will keep charging.