Author Topic: Xox Xiang Xiang xox 247- Middlesbrough (B&S)  (Read 2712 times)


18 review(s) for oxoXiangXiangoxo (13 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5354835) (22 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jibbi

Xiang Xiang External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This profile has always got me intrigued for some reason despite bad comments and reviews. Decided to give it a go but wish I hadn't.

Comms were by text and responded to very quickly. Given address etc after agreeing a time. Location was a small street off Linthorpe road. The woman on the profile is who opened the door but was told that I'm to see another a girl. Seems she does all the comms. Was planning on walking but decided to at least see her, plus I needed a bit of relief!

Taken upstairs and the woman is actually not bad looking so decided to stay for half an hour. Everything was poor however. Straight off stripping, no kissing, oral with condom, can't finger her and little communication since her English was limited.

Poor service overall and one I deserved since I should have been expecting it after previous reviews and comments.


Offline waynekerr600

The one I saw had OK English and did kiss. I was 90% sure it was the girl in the pictures. No good if it's B&S and you don't know who you are going to get.

Offline Jibbi

The one I saw had OK English and did kiss. I was 90% sure it was the girl in the pictures. No good if it's B&S and you don't know who you are going to get.

I'm 100% certain that the women on the profile is the one who opened the door and escorted me upstairs. The woman I saw was a different girl altogether.

Offline Shearer1955

I wouldn't mind seeing the girl in the photos but if that is not guaranteed then I'll look elsewhere  :(

Offline Bororunner


Offline MasterChief

Yeah B&S i have been here.

Then why no review, you could have saved the OP a disappointing visit, its what the site is primarily for :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Then why no review, you could have saved the OP a disappointing visit, its what the site is primarily for :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Clearly a Leech- been on here since 2015 with just one review.

Offline Bororunner

Then why no review, you could have saved the OP a disappointing visit, its what the site is primarily for :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

my review is from said place advertising as a massage parlour, as the girl in the pictures is the girl who answered the door.

edit, if there is a way of duplcating the review as its the same establishment i would do?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 06:17:30 pm by Bororunner »

Offline Bororunner

Clearly a Leech- been on here since 2015 with just one review.

see above reply.


Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59

Offline Bororunner

So you have only punted twice in your life ?

Define punt? paying for sex then no more than 5 occasions, ive only recently started punting.

Visited a fair few massage & HE places though, bare in mind im early 20's

Why?