Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: daisybelle85  (Read 4037 times)

Offline wonky

I thought I should contribute as it's a bit quiet :)   I'll post my experiences so far..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My only AW experience and i've got to say it was really good. I dont think the pictures do her justice.. She did an incall (of which i'm very shy about) and she was really pleasent and nice.  She was here much longer than the the money required mainly because I couldnt get off..  :dash: and i'm afraid to say that was down to a bit too much dutch courage.. BUT she was amazing.. her boobs were WOW. her attitude was perfect.. I'm not sure what to say about the punt itself as it was last year but she did some sucking (covered). I went down on her (both holes!! eww  :D but she liked that) and then she rode me for a while.. I believe I eventually beat myself off over her boobs... but anyway.. she was good :) I've never repeated mainly because of embarrassment and I really dont like home calls  :wacko:

Offline ampersand

She's on my hotlist.  What is she like facially?  There is only that one shot of her behind the phone - it looks good, but I would be interested to know whether she is attractive?

I wouldn't worry about embarrassment, she won't - if she was good, get back in there!  See her at her place!

Offline wonky

well the pictures on her profile dont really do her face justice. I found her very sweet :) i did have beer goggles on a bit but I still believe she was attractive. The reason she doesnt post face pics is because she has a 'real' job too! She doesnt do incalls.. only hotels and such.. otherwise I probably would of again.. but I do like variety :)

Offline ampersand

Her profile says she does - and she has incall and outcall rates listed ..........

Offline wonky

well thats probably right then :) I only met her once .. last year.. :)

Offline Daffodil

I also met daisybelle and was also very impressed. Very friendly and chatty. Stayed well over my time. This was a couple of years ago, but she did in call then from her own place.

Recommended  :thumbsup:

Michael-Corleone

Is she pretty? Got a very nice cuddly body for the winter months!!

ReboundHound

I have booked Daisybelle for this afternoon, she is arriving at 2PM. Looking forward to this one  ;)

Michael-Corleone

I have booked Daisybelle for this afternoon, she is arriving at 2PM. Looking forward to this one  ;)

Be interested in what you have to say. She's been on my radar for a while. Not yet had the pleasure.

ReboundHound

Daisybelle has just left , cracking girl, good attitude. Has a really laid back personality.
Oh yes, and the sex was good as well!

Michael-Corleone

Daisybelle has just left , cracking girl, good attitude. Has a really laid back personality.
Oh yes, and the sex was good as well!

Big tits?

ReboundHound

Yes , nice big tits and great nipples and she really seems to enjoy having them sucked. :thumbsup:

Offline PuntingPete

Big tits?

Big enough (for me anyway). You can see them in her free gallery  :thumbsup:

Sata95

How much does daisybelle85 charge ? And what services does she offer ? Like owo , anal , French kissing ?

Sata95

Does daisybelle85 do in calls from her own home ?

Offline Daffodil

Does daisybelle85 do in calls from her own home ?

She did when I saw her, but I don't think she does anymore.

Offline Daffodil

How much does daisybelle85 charge ? And what services does she offer ? Like owo , anal , French kissing ?

She does not do owo. She seems honest with regards her enjoy list, if she says she does then she probably does.

welsh-n-proud

Saw her back in the summer. Good attitude and seems genuine.  Good covered BJ and seemed to enjoy what she did.  Facially not great and looks a bit rough but who cares about the face!  It can always be buried in a pillow while you plough away!  Good punt for the money. Would recommend but wouldn’t go back really.

renton69

I saw Daisybelle a couple of years ago.  We actually got on really well, she's a genuinely nice girl, chatty, fun, enthusiastic in the sack.  My only reservation about DB was that she had posted a fake pic at that time.  I haven't looked at her profile of late but back then the girl in the photo on her profile was a stunner.  I'm not really into chunky birds and she certainly is a chunker... so when she showed up I was in two minds about letting her in.  I've fucked off plenty of fakes over the past few years.  Anyway I let her in and it was fun, but as I said, I'm not really into the larger lady so I haven't (and don't intend to) repeat the experience.

SirPhilipXX

Saw her back in the summer. Good attitude and seems genuine.  Good covered BJ and seemed to enjoy what she did.  Facially not great and looks a bit rough but who cares about the face!  It can always be buried in a pillow while you plough away!  Good punt for the money. Would recommend but wouldn’t go back really.

I do.

renton69

Hmmm... that's odd cos you seem to go for similar birds to the ones that I'm into... or so they tell me...lol

renton69

You also live across that stretch of water from me...