Author Topic: Lucky Beatriks - St Pauls. A different kind of punt.  (Read 2075 times)

livedangerous

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Beatriks was brought to my attention by this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=166304.msg1792971#msg1792971

Link: External Link/Members Only
 
I expect that there will be some strong opinions about her, but here’s my experience:
The venue: very nice modern apartment near St Pauls, excellent shower facilities, fresh towels and soaps/mouthwash etc. 
The fee: £250 (anal is £50 extra) for an hour.

The girl:  Tiny… seriously tiny.  5 foot nothing at the very tallest, delicate curvy body in miniature, pink nipples on slightly enhanced boobs, very slim with a curve to her hips.  Gorgeous heart shaped ass with not an ounce of fat on her.  Facially she wasn’t the prettiest girl I’ve punted, but pretty enough not to detract from her totally fuckable body.

Her service:  Now this is where she is different.  It’s all about providing a sexually spiritual experience, where her purpose is to pleasure you.  While her demeanor is submissive, she likes to keep things within a certain parameter of tenderness and focus on gentle erotic sex.  She likes to be in control - She’s not into being used as a fuck toy.

I’ve been enjoying exploring the diversity of my what turns me on, and I’m generally more inclined to a PSE experience.  I really enjoy paying a woman tu use her body for my pleasure.  I’ve enjoyed BDSM, watersports, chicks with dicks… punting has given me a tapestry of kinky fun, and a few shit Rom type empty fucks, along the way.  But I’d experienced lingam and yoni massage back in the 80’s and it’s not something many whores know about. 

Our comms were excellent.  She responded well to my enquiry about Lingam massage by email, but I expressed that anal was essential for me.  As long as it is slow and gentle, she was happy to agree.

Progressed to text and she sent me the address etc. easy to find and I arrived on time.  Paperwork done once I checked that she would indeed do anal – and she said that she had prepared for it and would make every effort or return the extra £50.  All very politely explained.

After the shower, we began to explore each other’s bodies.  I’m 6’1” and she felt like a tiny doll in my arms.  She was fresh and her skin was pale and taut with awesome little pink nipples…

She asked if I preferred oral with or without.  I chose without.  After some gentle teasing cock worship I lay on the bed and she asked if I wanted the lingam massage.  Which was truly sensual and something I could experience on its own for a very long time… but she knew I wanted anal too.  About half way through our time, she suggested we begin anal – but I was to let her control me at the beginning, because she wanted to enjoy it.

I was hard as rock from the lingam and I had no trouble keeping hard as she guided me into her arse very very slowly.  But the feeling when I slid past her sphincter was superb.  And the delicate noises of concentration and enjoyment that she made would have been enough on their own of an aphrodisiac to keep me stiff, but the sight of that tiny ass swallowing my cock... Wow.  The sensations as I eventually eased my full length into her were fantastic. 

We moved from anal spooning to anal in doggy and I had a fantastic view of her ass spread, her back arched as she masturbated and I fucked her slow and deep in her ass.  She brought herself to orgasm and as her spasms subsided, mine began and I erupted in the sack inside her.

She cleaned me carefully and respectfully and lay in my arms and cupped my balls as I recovered.

We chatted… She’s an interesting character – you can see from (the ‘guff’) on her profile, and I enjoyed talking with her.  One of the top punts I’ve had, despite missing out on my usual ‘essentials’ – she doesn’t do rimming, no cum in mouth… none of the ‘porn’ type antics I usually look for.  The service she offers is what she likes to offer, she’s not an all you can eat buffet where you can choose from a list of ‘enjoys’ in whatever order you want – it’s about giving over to her, while she remains demure and subservient.
 
She’s marmite – love it or loathe it.
I loved it.
 


Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59