Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy_24@ Aberdeen  (Read 5344 times)

5 review(s) for katyx26 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Banquo

I met Katy (Kasia) a couple of months ago in Aberdeen for a half hour punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Initial communications were fine. I was directed to a flat near the train station which Kasia later told me was a serviced apartment. Buzzer entry was simple enough, but I then found myself at the bottom of a vast stairwell with several doors leading off each landing. The doors had no numbers so I was totally lost. After a minute or two, a blonde haired girled poked her head out of a door from the landing which was then one level lower than where I was. I went down through the door to see that there were a couple of further (numbered) internal doors behind the landing door.

I was led into a small but clean and comfortable room. If you care about such things, Kasia had taken a little trouble to give it a little boudoir decoration. However, she had no control over the renovations taking place next door.. I could swear that there were a generator running right outside the window. The noise was unbelievable to be honest.

Anyway, none of the above really bothered me, so on to what's really important..

Kasia has plenty of pics on her profile, including face pics. The photos are entirely accurate. You can therefore make your own mind up if you think she is attractive. I found her attractive. She was wearing a pvc outfit - not my sort of thing but I hadn't asked for anything specific and it soon came off anyway. I had enquired about A levels prior to the meet - to which I was given the usual reply - "depends on size..." This led to a slightly awkward moment when I offered the money as I only wanted to pay the (quite reasonable) £20 extra if A levels would be forthcoming. Embarrasingly, I decided to drop my kecks and let her have a look. Well I'm obviously hung like a hamster because she said "that's fine".

Kasia was very enthusiastic from then on. A full 30 minutes of very intense action - which I can't really fault. I made a few minor suggestions and every request was accomodated with a smile. However, after many years of punting I have developed a taste for really flawless bodies. Kasia has some looseness about her tummy and boobs, perhaps indicating weight gain/loss or childbirth. Don't get me wrong, she has a great figure and is really quite attractive - but I like a really taut body. Her English was really quite good and we had a good rapport in the short time we were together.

Overall, it was a good punt. Kasia has accumalated lots of good feedback on AW whilst having her number displayed, which shows she has her fans. I had a great experience, but probably won't return due to my own particular idiosyncrasies.

Thehun10

. . . I then found myself at the bottom of a vast stairwell with several doors leading off each landing. The doors had no numbers so I was totally lost. After a minute or two. . .

Are you writing us a novel or a review?

Offline Banquo

fair point.. the location wasn't great as I had been given a flat number, but once in the building the flat was impossible to find because of the internal doors lacking numbers. I did think about the length of the review before I posted, but decided that I would give a "beginning to end" review anyway. Maybe I should have kept it more brief.

Thehun10

I was only having a laugh Banquo.

Offline Banquo

oops.. sense of humour bypass for me.. I suppose that line was a bit Hogwarts

Offline Happy99

Good detail in the review. Sometimes girls strategically cover their stomachs in pics to hide imperfections. If you are paying for something its fair enough to seek perfection on your particular tastes.

Offline Banquo

Thanks innit33,

I remember seeing a girl in Dunfermline - I think her name was Ronnie Superstar (if anyone remembers her). She was really quite attractive but she wore a sort of elasticated fabric band round her waist to hide some imperfections. She had LOADS of positive feedback, so maybe it's just me. Katy 24 has loads of +ve feedback too. I think we all read each others reviews and make our own decisions.

Banquo

Offline pilgrim

I had seen Kasia when she was in Edinburgh, and reported on her here  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8923.0

Thanks to Banquo for his indepth report including directions.

Offline willie loman

I actually like these novelistic reviews, wish more punters would give a personal touch to their accounts.

bawbag

i had debated whether or not to visit kasia when she was in edinburgh, but instead opted for her "pal" katey External Link/Members Only  and had a duo with her and julia. was good but she also had a strechmarked stomach most presumably from childbirth, insisted on sitting on my face with her stomach flopping over, so maybe covering it up is the right way to go, or a few crunches.

Offline rpg

Saw Kasia today in Aberdeen and I have to say I'm seriously impressed. She was a little nervous at first but soon got in to the roleplay. Banquo and Pilgrim have both given good accurate reports, I'll just add she's moved and is now in a ground floor flat in a tenement. She genuinely enjoys sex and puts a lot into the meeting. I didn't realise until the end that she would have been happy to use the living room for the punt which would have made a nice change. She told me this as she was posing naked for photos showing me how the furniture could be used for sex (what a girl)
Roleplay, RO, OWO, Doggie, Mish, CIM with filming thrown in for free! I've found a new regular!  :thumbsup:

Offline DazzieD

Been meaning to see her for months now. Think i'll go for it this coming week. Is she based fairly central?

Thanks

Offline rpg

Did you manage to see her Dazzie? If not she's back mid Feb. Don't know if Edinburgh or Aberdeen though.

Offline DazzieD

I didn't, no. Fancy an Xmas punt in Aberdeen before I head South for a few weeks, seems to be slim pickings just now though..

Offline rpg

I didn't, no. Fancy an Xmas punt in Aberdeen before I head South for a few weeks, seems to be slim pickings just now though..

Slim pickings all over just now. I'm hoping for a New year punt in Edinburgh.

punxsutawney_phil

Have seen Katy a few times but she was based in Charles Street not far from mount hooly roundabout

Has she moved? Would be disappointed if she has as it was always so easy to get parked.

She is a total professional, enthusiastic and eager to please, also has very good english and a brilliant personality.

Hopefully she will be back soon

Offline rpg

Have seen Katy a few times but she was based in Charles Street not far from mount hooly roundabout

Has she moved? Would be disappointed if she has as it was always so easy to get parked.

She is a total professional, enthusiastic and eager to please, also has very good english and a brilliant personality.

Hopefully she will be back soon

Sorry is this Glasgow? I know her Aberdeen and Edinburgh locations.

punxsutawney_phil

Sorry RPG, its Aberdeen, if she has moved, is it easy enough to get parked.

Cheers

« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 08:15:54 pm by punxsutawney_phil »

Offline rpg

Sorry RPG, its Aberdeen, if she has moved, is it easy enough to get parked.

Cheers

She was over on Rosemount when I saw her. I don't drive to punts.