External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only30 min incall
£60
I'd read a few other things about sexydemi2015 and most were a little vague so I decided to TOFTT. I'm in Ashington from time to time on business so am constantly looking for WGs in the local area so it was time for me to take a punt.
Comms were excellent, flat was in the centre of Ashington in a well known location up a back street, very safe feeling and totally discreet. Parking is in a very large carpark nearby and is free / plentiful.
I was given directions over a phone call as it was a bit left/rightdown a bit/right again sort of stuff. Door was opened and she was hiding behind, didn't get a good look at her till it was closed and locked behind me.
First impressions were that facially she looks a fair bit older than the photos - which were obviously taken some time ago. We went upstairs and the PW was sorted out and she vanished through the back and asked me to get ready. She was wearing a pvc type body thing as we lay on the bed. She was chatty and made me feel at ease.
She has put a fair bit of weight on since the photos so I was finding it difficult to get junior to rise, she cupped my balls and gave me a fantastic handjob which did the trick, then gave me OW which was deep and satisfactory. I didn't want to lose it again so I asked her to bend over, she stood at the bottom of the bed and buried her face in the duvet. I pounded her as hard as I could, gave her a little mild spanking then shot my load with her bending over. It was all over in about 15 minutes as I was keen to get out.
Overall she was very friendly, really did seem like a nice character however I was let down by the big difference between the photos and what was actually on offer, for this reason this review is a neutral.