Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary Thai Beauty Esher - don’t miss her while she’s in area!  (Read 6129 times)

31 review(s) for Mary Thai Beauty (23 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline harry1980

This is the 2nd time I’ve now seen Mary. The first was around a month ago when I came across her profile by chance, booked to see her straight away and was one ignored the best punts of had in a while. I then deleted her number by accident and had been on the look out for her since and then yesterday her profile popped back up both on AW and Vivastreet! So I took the opportunity and went to see her yesterday.

Coms
By text, good comms as usual, confirmed time and address. I was 15 mins early and this was not problem for her. She sends you cheeky little emojis when you say your just walking up  ;)

The road that her place is on is not the best looking but looking on rightmove the house two doors down sold for over 650k not long ago so it can’t be that bad (yes I like to investigate where I’m heading).

The venue is actually a bungalow, not in the best looking house category and inside is clean but I wouldn’t want to take a shower in that bathroom. The bed is set up in the usual way, very minimal with a towel and a pillow. Street felt safe and not too many people about.

Mary told me that she actually lives in Wales but tours and she rents this from a women for a week at a time.

The Girl
Mary is Thai, says 24 but I think she’s a few years older. She has a tidy little petit body amazing tits and she wears really sexy laungerie incl stockings and suspenders, high heels with a silk robe to welcome you. Make up done nicely and juicy red lipstick. You will not be disappointed with her body and looks! Pictures are fairly accurate but I think she looks better in the flesh. Signs are there that she may have had a kid at some point.

Services
Requested a massage and protected sex. I only usually stay for half hour sessions and I like a good sensual massage and then cow girl. She loves DFK and also when she’s massaging likes to get a latex glove out to give you a good finger up the ass but not my thing! Didn’t ask for anything else but she’s a horny lady so I think she does everything on her likes list.

The Punt
Greeted me in a sexy silk dressing gown, paid her some money and then I got undressed. She was straight in for some DFK and I then asked for a sensual massage. She took hot gown off to show that sex body of hers and I lay down on the bed.

She is well prepared with oils etc and actually gives a really good massage. She makes the sexiest Groans when she passes her fingers over your buttocks area like she’s getting horny big time! 10 minutes into the massage and she’s goes for the glove and I’m like nah your ok thanks! She then goes in for some more DFK with her hands all over me and by this time we are rolling across the bed making some awesome sex noises!

At this point I’m hard as anything and whilst she’s removing her bra I’m yanking her knickers down shafting a couple of fingers into her now wet pussy. I’m throbbing so much and she grabs a hat and puts it on me. I then picked her up (she weighs nothing) and slid her in top of me where she rode me for 10 minutes cow girl.

After I came we fell on top of each other exhausted me still inside her. She carry’s on kissing me and by this point we’ve got lipstick all over her faces. She then asks if I want more massage and I’m like yes please thinking surely we’ve hit the half hour mark already.

Had a 5 min relax massage and clean up and then whilst I’m trying to dress she’s still all over me DFk like she is still horny as hell! Thanked her again and left with a big grin on my face - that’s my kind of punt and wish they were all like that.

Come Again?
Absolutely! Have saved her number this time so can check when she’s back in the area!

If you’re after a good clean seriously fit Thai bird with a good personality that likes to please then you should visit Mary. Mmmmmm  :P

P.S we never got round to oral on this session but did the last time round and it was covered oral just so you know not sure if does OWO.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 11:09:16 am by harry1980 »

Offline harry1980

Sorry posted this under London when maybe it should be S.East but not sure how to change it - anyone know how  please let me know!

Offline jamiejay76

Hi, not sure if I should reply to this thread or start a new one!
Anyway, saw Mary External Link/Members Only the other day, in fact twice in two weeks as I was working close to her location.
First visit: Rang on off chance as finished early and someone had let her down so almost ready to go which was perfect. Mary is pretty with a great body, false rack and a gorgeous arse and dressed sexy
As fuck. Opted for massage (Thai) which I love and FS. 1 hour £100 
Fantastic massage , could not wait to turn over as I was horny. Spun round . She stuck hat on, ow , some nice French kissing then sat on me. Boom all over but lovely none the less. Another reason why I wanted to go back! So next visit same process but went for doggy then reverse cowgirl on edge of bed
in front of the mirror. Seeing that petite little body riding up and down was enough to pop. Lovely.
Mary is a friendly sexy girl that I will defo see again when’s she back in town for that money.
Positive for me  :kiss: oh flat was in hove area, parking ok ish and shower available.

Offline harry1980

Thanks for the update on your experience but You should defo do a separate review as it helps others see how many positive, negative or neutral reviews the wg has on here.

She seems to tour in Esher, Hove, Maidenhead and some where East Anglia. Like you I went back twice in quick succession as couldn’t get enough of her. She is highly sexed and loves to please. She has all the right proportions for me that I look for in an Asian girl and she’s really friendly too  :D

Only thing I find with her is that she does back to back bookings (literally)  and although most wg’s do it’s not nice seeing the last guy coming out of the property whilst you sitting in your car or vice versa! At least leave half hour in between  :thumbsup:

Offline jamiejay76

Yeah good idea, will put it on the south east region as that’s where I saw her. And yeah I think your right she does cram in the punters. Fair play I suppose if her prices are low  :unknown:

Offline magnetico

Should this thread be moved out of the London section?

Offline Waterhouse

Offline Digby232

I plan on seeing her next week in Southampton. Not sure on area she’s in as I think it’s somewhere in Northam. Anyone any experience of flats in that area? She will only do one cum in 30 mins which I think is not good as she charges £70 for half hour and I’d like the option of twice incase first one really fast and probably would be if know can’t cum again as be so hard trying not too I would😂
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac