Author Topic: Littleblue94x Stockton  (Read 1334 times)


10 review(s) for LittleBlue94x (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline honestabe69

External Link/Members Only

£70 for half hour. Communications are good. Blue lives at a great location it felt very discreet and I didn't feel as if I was being watched.

Blue is very attractive she has a great body lovely big boobs and her photos are accurate. Short hair and tattoos, right up my street!

Blue is very accommodating and is up for anything that I asked for. Deep French kissing with tongues, all positions.

Started off with a nice OWO blowjob. Her technique is very good I had to hold off from cumming into her mouth right then and there. After oral we switched to missionary followed by cowgirl (great view). I finished off by coming into her mouth and she swallowed the whole load like a champion. Afterwards we chatted and snuggled.




Offline toon972

My crystal ball is bringing a picture up of a white man under 18 stone and under 50,  :thumbsup:

Offline CELICA GT

My crystal ball is bringing a picture up of a white man under 18 stone and under 50,  :thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :D