Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: london bi girls gangbangs. any news?  (Read 1734 times)

Offline notcalledchris

Id been keeping an eye on this profile waiting for a suitable date for a gang bang  party to come up but they have gone  quiet.  Does anyone know if they have a new profile?  Cheers.   I fancy a proper gang bang with anal and dp as opposed to a mere sexy party like TPC fun though that is.   

Offline Hotandfun5

Id been keeping an eye on this profile waiting for a suitable date for a gang bang  party to come up but they have gone  quiet.  Does anyone know if they have a new profile?  Cheers.   I fancy a proper gang bang with anal and dp as opposed to a mere sexy party like TPC fun though that is.

Yea been keeping eye on profile as well desperate to attend one  fingers crossed up and running soon

Offline SirCharles

Yea been keeping eye on profile as well desperate to attend one  fingers crossed up and running soon
Write to J. via Adultwork and no answer...

Offline davidgood

I saw Violet at another party last week and asked if there was any news on the Bi Gangbang Babes parties.

Once again she told me that the organiser seems to have gone to ground and none of the Team can get hold of him, even though the profile is still active.

Having been a follower of these parties for a few years I know this has happened before. When they were first launched in the summer of 2014 they ran for a few months then stopped. They started again in the summer of 2016 and ran until July this year when they stopped.

I hope they will make another comeback but whether I go to them will depend on price and line ups. Towards the end of their last run the price had gone up to £120 but well know party girls who do not do anal had joined the line ups so they had lost their attraction for me.

Unless anyone knows any different, there are no main stream parties held in London these days where DP is going to happen.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline SirCharles

I saw Violet at another party last week and asked if there was any news on the Bi Gangbang Babes parties.

Once again she told me that the organiser seems to have gone to ground and none of the Team can get hold of him, even though the profile is still active.

Having been a follower of these parties for a few years I know this has happened before. When they were first launched in the summer of 2014 they ran for a few months then stopped. They started again in the summer of 2016 and ran until July this year when they stopped.

I hope they will make another comeback but whether I go to them will depend on price and line ups. Towards the end of their last run the price had gone up to £120 but well know party girls who do not do anal had joined the line ups so they had lost their attraction for me.

Unless anyone knows any different, there are no main stream parties held in London these days where DP is going to happen.

Regards,

davidgood
I had a great DP with Monica, me inside her arshole...grwat CIM, all the possible nasty...truly hope one of the two chaps will make a come back, altough not sure by having met them

Offline davidgood

If these parties do ever come back I suspect Monica will not be at them as I think there was some falling out.

A shame as she was always up for most things and easy to DP.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline claretandblue

The organiser was monica's husband I believe,doesnt look like they will be back anytime soon

Offline notcalledchris

Cheers everyone for the intel.

Offline SirCharles

The organiser was monica's husband I believe,doesnt look like they will be back anytime soon
I am sure Monica is on AW

vt

Violet attempted it at LSP a few months back, maybe she would be game?  :unknown:

Offline davidgood

Violet attempted it at LSP a few months back, maybe she would be game?  :unknown:
When I saw Violet at RR's LSP a couple of weeks ago she would not do anal so DP is unlikely.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

I am sure Monica is on AW

Here is the link for her and her husband;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Do let us a review if you see her again.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

Although Monica's hubby Malcolm was often at the parties she was performing at and was involved in getting guys into the hotel and minding the door he was not The Organiser. That was a guy called Jonathon who was only occasionally at the parties.

As you will see in the link I have given for Monica it would appear she is doing parties down in Sussex.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline claretandblue

Although Monica's hubby Malcolm was often at the parties she was performing at and was involved in getting guys into the hotel and minding the door he was not The Organiser. That was a guy called Jonathon who was only occasionally at the parties.

As you will see in the link I have given for Monica it would appear she is doing parties down in Sussex.

Regards,

davidgood
Minding the door?He was shagging her at the one I went to!

Offline davidgood

Minding the door?He was shagging her at the one I went to!
Yes, I have seen Malcolm joining in if the party was not too busy and one of the other guys was back in the room to mind the door.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline pepsicolaboy

Regards,

davidgood

I attended the parties in Bethnal Green & elsewhere run by Jonathan in 2013/14/15?  :thumbsup: Lots of fun had

I did wonder what happened to him, he did often smell of alcohol and looks a bit dishevelled but a nice chap. I did wonder if the alcohol overtook him?

I remember the slightly mixed race French? girl dark haired girl (name escapes me) who was an absolute star and did DP at those parties. When those parties finished I tracked her down to an agency and saw her, she said she hadnt heard from Jonathan for ages and feared the worse.

Good to hear he was involved in these later 'Bi Parties' - although by the sounds of it not at the moment.

Also it does appear Anal on the menu on Monica Bollocksy 69 profile...so is she doing it?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 02:26:34 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline davidgood

I attended the parties in Bethnal Green & elsewhere run by Jonathan in 2013/14/15?  :thumbsup: Lots of fun had

I did wonder what happened to him, he did often smell of alcohol and looks a bit dishevelled but a nice chap. I did wonder if the alcohol overtook him?

I remember the slightly mixed race French? girl dark haired girl (name escapes me) who was an absolute star and did DP at those parties. When those parties finished I tracked her down to an agency and saw her, she said she hadnt heard from Jonathan for ages and feared the worse.

Good to hear he was involved in these later 'Bi Parties' - although by the sounds of it not at the moment.

Also it does appear Anal on the menu on Monica Bollocksy 69 profile...so is she doing it?  :unknown:
The dark French girl who was a star at the earlier parties was Angelique.

As regards Monica, she was certainly doing anal and DP at the Bi Parties I saw her at.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline SirCharles

As regards Monica, she was certainly doing anal and DP at the Bi Parties I saw her at.

Regards,

davidgood
My only DP of my life was with her!  :wackogirl: :coolgirl:

vt

Regards,

davidgood

Anyone know Angelique's whereabouts now?  :unknown:

Offline davidgood

Anyone know Angelique's whereabouts now?  :unknown:
I last heard that she had gone back to France.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline pepsicolaboy

I booked Angelique via an agency outcall, IIRC it was through some info on here, worth a search just in case