Author Topic: Mercedes Cherrys Manchester  (Read 2875 times)

Offline Nooilpainting

Venue Cheryl's Manchester
Girl Mercedes
Paid £50

Mercedes stood out in reception she looked really fit in her basque.
Into the room and after a shower she walked in looking amazing, she massaged my chest then my dick, she slowly sucked me and deep throated me.
Condom on and then into reverse cowgirl watching her fit little arse really turned me on.
Over into mish and she felt really tight, talking dirty as I pumped away.
Next was doggy, she really pushed back into me as we went slow and deep.
Pop shower and away, shame the rota on the website is mainly lies .


Offline Naitch88

Never knew about this place, see it’s in NQ is it discrete enough?

Also see they’ve got £40 for 30 mins offer too!

Offline Eggybread

Walked around that area yesterday as I was in Manchester and wanted to see if I could find it. It’s on Little Lever St. just off Piccadilly Gardens, easy to find. Might pop in sometime soon and just see the what standard the girls are. Are the receptionists relaxed enough to just let you sit in and watch the girls for a while?

Offline Duke of Earl

Walked around that area yesterday as I was in Manchester and wanted to see if I could find it. It’s on Little Lever St. just off Piccadilly Gardens, easy to find. Might pop in sometime soon and just see the what standard the girls are. Are the receptionists relaxed enough to just let you sit in and watch the girls for a while?

To be honest I’m not sure it is something you would really enjoy. It’s pretty dark and dingy in that waiting area, you have to be let through a cage to get in, it’s not somewhere I would hang around.

The receptionist might not mind you hanging around during the day, but I doubt they would like it at night as given their location they must get loads of pissed up and drugged up time wasters.

Offline Moby Dick

Is Cherry's the former Bentleys?

Offline CoreyTrevor

Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Moby Dick

Yes it is  :hi:
Thought so, only tried Bentleys once, didn't compare with Sandy's so never went back....however interested to  see so many ex Sandy's girls on Cherry's rota.

Offline Bantagonist

Thought so, only tried Bentleys once, didn't compare with Sandy's so never went back....however interested to  see so many ex Sandy's girls on Cherry's rota.

The ex ss girls that do work there weren't your high tier ones, just usually the girls that did a shift or 2 then got sacked.

Offline Bantagonist

is the £40 for half hour inclusive of owo?

Offline Moby Dick

I like the look of Tegan, but I don't recall her from Sandy's. Did she have a different name then? Any reviews on here?

Offline Moby Dick

is the £40 for half hour inclusive of owo?
OP paid £50 so I assume £10 extra for OWO.
How much extra for CIM\facials?

Online george r

I would double check if half those girls do work there ?  not long ago they were posting fake pics : eg porn stars  :thumbsdown:

Offline Bantagonist

okay just going off there twitter it suggested an all inclusive service at £40

Offline sandy2000

£40 will get you OW and the usual.

I've never met any girls at Cherrys who will CIM or Facials and I've been there a lot.


Offline Naitch88

Is the Mercedes in the pics the same one you saw OP?

Offline Robert44

is the £40 for half hour inclusive of owo?

Every time I have been, it's £10 extra. Also, not all the wg's offer it, so best ask the wg in reception, if it's a deal breaker.
Not very inviting place to hang around imo.

Offline con-a-ser

Is Cherry's the former Bentleys?

Yes it changed its name aft5er been closed down

MW96

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
isnt there a police station nearby