Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty bad girl (paddington)  (Read 1225 times)

17 review(s) for BustyBadGirl (8 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
17 review(s) for PrincessJas (8 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sly ol fox

so busty bad girl, was in and around paddington and fancied an Asian. 180 1hr incall

comms, perfect simple exchange of txt and was all sorted.
phoned me on arrival and gave me the room number.

venue, typical little hotel in paddington, but once inside looked nice, clean room, and easy to find, no trouble at reception.

the girl,  ok so facially she is very pretty, beautiful eyes, and lips to match, she has red hair that suits her aswell, boobs are fantastic one of her best features, nice round bum (few blemishes) and bit of a tummy but not fat.

services. no owo which is why she gets a neutral, iv seen reviews on here where she has done owo, im sorry but im clean if your willing to do it to other guys but not me then i want explanation, Fk was ok nothing great, no ball licking, a little eye contact but no much.

the meet, so busty answerd the door wearing nothing but a black thong bra and kimono, once paper work was sorted i had a shower then we started Fk, i licked her out in doggy for a while then she returned the favor, but once again it was ow, started with her on top, i must say very tight pussy was defo a positive after the no owo, shes very skilled at riding dick, i let her ride me for a good 15 minutes which was very nice indeed.
then we spooned, then doggy for a bit and then finished with her on top and i pounded her till i cum, this girl can take a pounding, i gave her my hardest pound and she lapt it up.

all in all was an ok punt nothing great whatsoever
wouldnt see again unless her rates lower, i mean 180 and no owo, it was deal breaker for me.

looks, 8/10
services 7/10

overall could of seen a girl a lot cheaper and had a much better time. but thats the spin of the wheel.

External Link/Members Only