Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fuckalotmazer84 - Maz - Notts city centre - TOFFT  (Read 4454 times)

12 review(s) for MazUltimateGFE (3 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline ir34

Maz : External Link/Members Only

Provides duo with Sienna-Chloe.

Clearly new to the game.

Pros: Nice apartment easy to find. Tries hard and makes an effort to dress up. Decent blowjob, and rimming. Allows pics.

Cons: Time management issues, including not getting ready on time. Not a clock watcher, just new to the game.
Age has taken toll. Looks a little rough facially, body nice, skinny and tight. Not every one's cup of tea. Very small, tight and petite. I could feel she was struggling to take me in. Nervous.

Overall, not bad if you have to empty your balls. Polite and decent. Not a clock watcher by any means.

Might go back.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 07:45:05 pm by ir34 »

Offline ir34

Cheers mate. Sienna's a lot better looking. Should have booked her solo if I knew before.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey, honest and to the point as always.

Do they get interactive with each other as a duo, im looking for a duo blowjob and wouldnt mind seeing some fanny licking :)

Offline ir34

Well, they are friends, and seemed like they have good chemistry, but I didn't book duo, in fact I only got to know they do duo once I reached and saw the other chick, who is far better looking that the one I booked.

So, dunno mate, how they will be in bed together.

Offline HailWood

I like the look of Sienna. You say she's attractive. Could you expand please IR?

Offline ir34

She looks exactly like her pics, perfect figure, not too small, but not too big. Facially very nice, cute little nose, and good skin. And very friendly. Didn't taste her service, but seems like you won't be disappointed.

Brunettelover

Sienna is hard to get hold off. I must have tried her phone several times but no response. Even left email on AW.

Offline ir34

Good.

On reflection, this is a negative. I was too generous.

First of all, her time skills are bad and I had to wait outside an apartment, second, she looks a lot older, with genuinely bad skin.

And third, her attitude is not par...not deliberate time waster, just not up to the game. Maybe, she'll get better with time, but it was a stretched neutral anyway.

Offline snapontool

FFS  :scare:

That is some 'ugly' woman, who would want to do 'anything' to it ? :vomit: :scare: :scare:

Offline ir34

Maybe because I didn't know she was this ugly, when I booked her? Think a bit, and it would come to you...

Offline Bangers and Gash

How can such a skinny woman have so much cellulite.  :unknown:

Offline Biggysmalls

This WG is also on fabswingers and she does bareback and group fun so I would advise against going anywhere near her and she also fucks in the back of her van according to her profile verifications.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline michael.fannymore

Is it you in the pics    A. Yes   :lol:

Would be the worst fake pics ever

Offline Bangers and Gash

Maybe because I didn't know she was this ugly, when I booked her?

Don't spin us that bullshit, she's rougher than an Indian's plastering. Did you not look at her AW profile before you booked her?

FYI. External Link/Members Only - I think you should make it a priority.  :hi:

Offline Newtothisstuff

Don't spin us that bullshit, she's rougher than an Indian's plastering. Did you not look at her AW profile before you booked her?

Errmm..... I'm not sure Specsavers are a member here. Are you sure you're allowed to make a recommendation?  ;)

Offline RogerBoner

After seeing her and Scorps1's profile photos I realise that people do have completely different tastes. In the non punting world ugly people do get partners and get picked up for sex. I have made ungallant remarks about WGs looks and have been surprised that I was not agreed with. I just thought that beauty was what men want with a sexual partner. I can't really understand the eye of the beholder malarkey. Some men like these grim'uns. Not me though.

Offline ir34

Her original profile didn't have any face pics, this is a new profile...

I would comment on your situational comprehending skills, but that would bump up this pointless thread and review.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 06:48:15 am by ir34 »

Offline positionalplayer

Tried to visit this lady last Friday. All comms excellent but on the day, apparently, she fell asleep and she missed the appointment. She has since apologised and offered a refund for my travel.

Found an excellent micro-brewery at the end of her street though. Would recommend that highly if anybody is considering paying her a call.

Offline Space Invader

Fuck me - are you sure she isn't a bloke !!!
The legs on her pic in front of open car bonnet - I want thrilling -not killing !!!!

Offline lincolnbull

famus words fell asleep or photo shoot

Online Dipper

Fuck knows what that is but it’s revolting.

I can shag a beast with the best of them but that’s too much.  :lol:

Online ZeroCount

Anyone know who Maz does her duos with the days? Is it the "Lady Ria" profile linked above?