Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage with anna Earls Court (also known as Hannah)  (Read 3024 times)

4 review(s) for massage with anna (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline harry1980

OK so I’ve been punting for 3 years and been using this site for the last year as a good source guide however I’ve yet to post any reviews so this is my first one with plenty more to follow.

Sorry for the preamble!

I have been to see Anna (Hannah) about 5 times now. She’s always been based in Earl’s Court and has moved a few times. I think she’s now working independently rather than for an agency now.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Never had any issues communicating with anna. I usually try and call her but she’s very active and polite on the texts. Easy to arrange and rearrange if required.

Anna is based in a flat just a few yards from Earls Court train station (the back entrance not the front) so she’s easy to get to and there’s also some good parking a few streets away if required just make sure you have the parking app or have enough change. The flat is accessed via an intercom and then there’s a few flights of stairs.

The flat itself is cosy, well maintained and she has taken time to make it look nice with candles, plenty of towels and nice shower. The bed is nicely set out and smells clean and fresh always.

Services
The only services on offer are various massages and they are quite expensive but I find more than worth it. I always go for the £140 service which basically means I get to French kiss her and lots of oral.

We always start with a lingering kiss and start undressing each other. It’s a very passionate experience and we deep french kiss while undressing each other. She then gets on her knees and starts to suck on my rock hard length. After a while she gets me to lay face down on the bed and gives the most sensual b2b massage kissing my back and neck.

She then repeats this on my front kissing me all over. We basically do everything apart from have full sex! I think it’s this that keeps me going back as she just makes you want to duck her but she’s so head strong she won’t go all the way and for a Romanian girl that’s saying something.

If you like a sensual massage and happy to pay a higher price you should definitely pay her a visit. As with all the girls I’ve seen I think if you find each other attractive then you will always have a better time. One day I’m going to convince her to go all the way but then again I’m just kidding myself  :wacko:

Anyway once I’ve exploded all over her body we collapse and end up in the shower together. Never rushed out of the door and I’m sure she needs a few hours kip after I’ve been  :lol:

Looks
Anna is a small petit girl (5’2) around 35 years I would say. Has a cute gap between her teeth, is classy and sophisticated. She is Romanian but so unlike most of them I enjoy met. She has small breasts around a b-cup.

Come Again?
Absolutely! I do leave it a good 3 months inbeteeen visits to make sure thamered that long lost passion between us when I visit.

Not everyone’s cup of T I’m sure but I prefer the whole sensual B2b massage more than the wham bam thank you mam and Anna has the balance just right for me!

More reviews to follow.... happy punting!

Callisto

Thanks for the review.  Is it OW, as per her profile, or OWO?