External Link/Members OnlyComms - good basic comms through AW to set up meet and make sure we were on same wave length
Price: £100 for the hour
Day/time: weekday evening 1930
Location: Block of flats near centre of Wolverhampton. Pretty safe and discreet with easy parking at least at the time. The flat itself needs a bit of an upgrade but clean. All quite dark and the coffin above the bed was an interesting touch - very goth. I really only noticed it once relaxing at the end. Might have put me off if I had spotted it early on.
Looks: early 40s, rock chick/goth, I found her facially attractive, a cuddly size 14 I think. She's obviously a bit self conscious of her middle as preferred to push dress down to expose tits and up to provide access to pussy whilst covering stomach throughout. Not my favourite way of doing things but seemed natural at time. I usually go for younger and slimmer but I thought a very acceptable example of the mature lady.
Manner: very friendly, offered drink and chatted for a while (not on clock) before getting started. Once down to business, enthusiastic and responsive.
Services: DFK, OWO, reverse oral, fingering, 69, sex in 2-3 different positions (protected). Swapping between the first few naturally for the majority of the meet then sex at the end. A bit of a chat at the end to wind down. Round about an hour's fun from when we started to play - no appearance of clock watching though so subtly done if it was. The only negative was that she didn't want anything near her arse though her profile lists anal play and A levels at discretion. Meant to ask at the end if this was a temporary embargo (and reason) or not - unfortunately forgot. Not a deal breaker for me but would be for some I'm sure.
Would I return?: Yes. I think she's going away for a while on family business but I would see again once she's back.