Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Emma Big Boobs - Birmingham  (Read 4733 times)

7 review(s) for sexy-emma-big-boobs (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Chuckman

It's been a while between reviews it must be said..

WG in question: External Link/Members Only

Price: £70 for 30 minutes

Location: On the Tyburn Road so there's no parking on the road and if you miss the turn for Hawksyard Road then it's a pain in the arse to get back to the area unless you know the back roads.

Venue: Nondescript house on a main road. Inside, she leads you up to a bedroom which although small, does the job. Everything inside the room is clean with erotica on the walls, mood lighting to give the place a nice intimate feel. Good to see the effort made. Bathroom is clean with a selection of towels available and a few toiletries. Basic, but does the job.

The lady in question: The pictures on the profile are accurate but calling her a size twelve may be a bit generous - size fourteen wouldn't be unfair if not maybe more. Emma is a friendly and chatty person who makes the appointment a pleasant occasion.

The event: After sorting out the money and getting undressed and ready, it was time to start. Emma gets out her boobs and they are lovely, big and firm and I get on with the job of sucking and caressing them. She makes the requisite positive noises and starts the sexy talk in what she presumes is a sexy voice. Unfortunately for her it sounded less sexy, more Kenneth Williams; was slightly disappointed she didn't go "Ooh, matron!".

Then it was time for the OWO. Emma's technique was fine with some depth and a bit too much wanking which I let Emma know wasn't appreciated so she stopped which improved matters. Emma allowed fingering, albeit only finger during this and her pussy felt good. So far, so positive. Matters changed when it came to the sex. Started off with Emma on top of me but wasn't enjoying that so switched to doggie and continued. Shortly afterwards we had to stop so Emma could apply lube to the condom as she was dry and it was becoming uncomfortable for her. This occurred two more times and any chance of climaxing through sex was gone but tried a quick bit of mish but to no joy. It was off with the condom and on my back. Emma fingered me whilst wanking me off which had the requisite result. We chatted as I got dressed and left.

Final Thoughts: Emma is a friendly chatty lady who knows her way around a cock. What stops this review from being a positive is having to stop three times during sex to lube up. Time to get some better condoms, Emma.

Pros:

Friendly, chatty lady
Decent OWO skills

Cons:
Sexy talk makes her sound like Kenneth Williams
Stopping three times to add more lube
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 10:24:03 pm by Chuckman »

Dirty Lad

I've seen her ages ago and thougt she was bloody awful.  Great pair of tits, but that was about all unfortunately.  I felt pretty uneasy with her husband doing some work in tbe back garden  :dash:

There is a very good reason that Emma doesn't show her face in pics. If she did, she'd get no bookings  :sarcastic:

Sexyemma

Hi Dirty lad ain't u got anything better to do than make nasty  comments about girls on here, your not all that yourself to be honest,  why don't u show your face or is it because no girl would want to see you your pathetic