Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little_Pixiee - Glasgow Tour  (Read 1505 times)

62 review(s) for BethanyRose (55 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline rowdee1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very well reviewed on here, but this is her first visit to Scotland and she's up here for another week so I thought it might be useful.

30 minutes at £70.

Comms. - All good, by text on the day. I lost a time slot for a booking and had to go for a slightly later time than I had initially wanted, but she kept in touch throughout and I got quick responses from her. Usual drill of postcode first and then exact address on arrival.

Venue - On tour so a nice rented apartment, smart and clean bedroom and clean bathroom.

Appearance - exactly as on her AW profile. She's obviously tiny, but it is all in proportion and nice and firm. I would actually have guessed slightly younger than the stated 31, but that might just be because she is small.

Action - bit of kissing, light tongue not dfk. Reverse oral, lengthy and she clearly enjoyed it, covered oral-decent technique, cowgirl sex, hand job with some dirty-ish talk to finish.

Overall - pretty good and gets a positive from me - I would see again. She's got a bright personality and works hard to give a good service. Basically if you're in to tiny women then give her a go - if that's not your thing then don't.

Offline mr small

Did you not see the thread about her bareback manager ' cockoncue' that is linked to her profile  :scare:

:hi: