Author Topic: Demi - Premium - South Shields  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Andy_707

External Link/Members Only

This is a first for me - I walked.

Comms with Premium were good as usual.

What is no one's fault - when I drove past the flat there were a few lads outside, between 17 & 19 and a bit chavvy looking. I parked up and waited for them to leave.  I mention this as it may have stayed in the back of my mind.

Anyway, once they left, I walked to the flat, knocked and was invited in by a pretty brunette dressed in a body stocking type thing. Was happy.  Demi asked me if I'd like a drink - water - then said if I'd mind if she kept this on (the body stocking) as she'd recently had a baby.  She put her hand on her belly as she said this.

She was actually quite nice about this and, although I felt shit, I thought this won't go well and told her I'd leave.  Just don't see how we would have a good meeting if she wanted to keep covered up.  On a positive, she did tell me this before any cash was exchanged.

Not sure if subconsciously the chavs had put me on my guard and influenced my choice.

As I said, she was quite friendly, but it's a neutral. Shame, as she was attractive.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, better to walk before paying if you aren't going to enjoy it.

Offline Andy_707

Thanks  :hi:  Still feel very odd as I've never done it before and, as I say, she was friendly.

Offline Andy_707

Just to add, after a PM from another member, this was at a different location from the usual Premium South Shields flat.

Online waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. Possibly a neg for me it you had to cancel the punt. Worth letting the agency know they are normally helpful.

Offline CELICA GT

Cheers for the review, looks like she has come back a bit early as she seems worried about stretch marks  :unknown:
Don't think the chavvy kids hanging around has helped either, wouldn't rule her out for the future as she does  look nice  :hi: