Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise Turner in Stoke  (Read 2228 times)

19 review(s) for xLouiseLovex (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Titi

Link: External Link/Members Only

I had travel to Stoke for some client work during the summer and took the opportunity to see Louise. There really isn't much in Stoke apart from the Britannia stadium to excite me but I am open to suggestions for future visits.

Fee: £60 for 45 minutes. Got a reduced rate because she cancelled on me the 1st time I tried to see her and offered me this rate for future visits. Good business model IMO.

Comms: All done via PM on UKE. UKE has become my default site for booking SPs. I do my research via UKP (obviously) and interact with potential SPs on UKE. Louise's media section is very popular on UKE as some of you know. She's got some really good wank material. My outift request wasn't available so asked her to wear what she liked.

Venue: Very easy to find with lots of on road free parking. I got the impression it's her private home and it's nice with the necessary amenities at hand; bed and shower. All in all a good venue.

Girl: Yep it's definitely her from her AW and UKE pictures which haven't been airbrushed. She wore a school girl outfit (really does nothing for me) with high heels and is quite tall. Taller than the average SP with long legs and a nice backside. Very nice physique that reminded me of a lap dancer I once knew.

Action: Sorted out the paperwork quickly and used the toilet to freshen up whilst she was counting. All advertised services (DFK, OWO, deepthroat, RO and protected penetration) were satisfactory. The only thing that let her down was the OWO which was a bit toothy IMO. Sex started off with her on top and then doggy. She really is a sight to behold from behind with her cute arse and long legs. Moved onto mish and then prone bone to finish. Cleaned up, had a chat about her past and showered before saying goodbye.

Summary: Contrary to some reviews, she had a great attitude and was willing to please. I don't know if this had to do with my UKP membership as I use the same handle on UKE. However I am not discounting it didn't. All in all I enjoyed myself but this is punting YMMV.

Online threechilliman

Why would the Britannia stadium excite you? :D

Offline thelizard

Offline houseboot

Why would the Britannia stadium excite you? :D

"One Mark Hughes, there's only one Mark Hughes"

Are you excited now threechilliman?

Offline Titi

Haha I’ve had some good away footie trips at the Britannia with a cracking atmosphere.

Online threechilliman

"One Mark Hughes, there's only one Mark Hughes"

Are you excited now threechilliman?

Er......not really.

Offline ScouserRod

Not seen Louise ,but from her pics on UKE she has an almost perfect pussy.
I will have to get over to Stoke sometime soon.

Offline kingkong69

Offline Chezzie John

I'm meeting Louise today and her arse did help persuade me to see her  :)

Online threechilliman

I'm meeting Louise today and her arse did help persuade me to see her  :)

I hope youve warned her youll cum 9 times in 20mins :lol:

Offline Chezzie John

She got 5 out of me in the hour  :D my old age must be kicking in TCM

Online threechilliman

She got 5 out of me in the hour  :D my old age must be kicking in TCM

You're slacking lad! 5 in an hour?????? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: