Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Liana - Burnt Oak, HA8 (bait & switch?)  (Read 1065 times)

2 review(s) for Naughty Liana (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Mr_Shins

External Link/Members Only

Came across this profile.
Quite local and cheap and she's wearing trainers in one of her profile photos, plus the profile comes across as being very playful.

Send A/W message and not read and no reply even though the account had logged in.
Texted and got a reply.

Decided to gamble on half hour for £60. Did not reply with regards to shoes. Someone else outside the property when I arrived who was on the phone and trying to get in but gave up.

When I phoned I was let in and taken upstairs but the woman in the profile photo was not there, just the young woman who let me in and some other ugly woman in sandals. Even though there was a pair of trainers in the room, the woman I had seen in the profile photo wasn't wearing them.

I took out my mobile and showed the woman who had let me in the Adultwork profile and photo of the woman I had come to see. She said she was on an outcall.
I left and handed over no money.

So all I lost was time, and maybe the woman in the profile would really give a good service but she'll have to manage her own profile and cut the female sergeis if she wants a positive review on here.. (Her profile says Brazilian, I have no idea where she really is from).

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the warning OP.

No surprise it was a B&S as the pics are stolen from Instagram accounts.

Well done for walking. Definitely one to Avoid.