Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: .Hellen. Crawley  (Read 716 times)

1 review(s) for .Hellen. (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline finalnova

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

this was so BAD.

comms - quite poor but eventually i agreed a time and services. everything i wanted was included in price (anal, owo). turns out it was a maid from romania
location - ibis hotel, gatwick/crwley.
girl- not the girl in the picture but wasnt bad looking so i stayed.

this is where is went downhill.
girl did not speak english, she did not do anything i agreed. did not even give bj. bare any penetration. she got on top and grabbed my penis and then never let go while trying to ride it reverse. i could hardly feel anything so i tried doggy and the same thing. she grabbed my penis and refused to put anything more that the tip inside.
when i tried to take her hand away she said it was too big. i wouldn't say i big but im not small either. at this point she told me to lie on my back and she proceeded to give me the most painful hand job of my life. at this point i got up, took the condom off, got dressed and left without saying a single word.

this isnt the first time i have been to ibis hotel in crawley/gatwick and every time it is the same. fake profiles or bad service. my advice is to not bother.

Offline shagmore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

this isnt the first time i have been to ibis hotel in crawley/gatwick and every time it is the same. fake profiles or bad service. my advice is to not bother.

You can't blame the Ibis hotel for a shit punt, :lol: :lol:

Next time try
External Link/Members Only   Alexa_Butterfly, saw her a time back (report still to do) and she was good, not 100% but a hell of a lot better than what you described

Offline MrMatrix

Welcome to the forum OP and thank you for your review. Sounds a bloody nightmare. Normally faced with B&S I would walk probably 4 out of 5 times. If I fancied her I may stay. Trouble is the little man will often rule out over common sense. Better luck next punt. :hi:

Online Sweettunes

This has turned up on the Isle of Wight was consider hooking this one up but now not so much....

Did have a great liked list.

:thumbsdown: