Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dodgy areas  (Read 2574 times)

Shyboy0075

Read a few post of experienced punters avoiding certain areas like Harrow or Greenford or Enfield. Is it that bad those areas or it is that they aren’t bothered on giving a great service and you can’t really complain?

Offline Sinz

Not a review- moved to discussions regional punting

Offline Sinz

What the hell are you asking for ?

On a serious note, how old are you ?

vw

Read a few post of experienced punters avoiding certain areas like Harrow or Greenford or Enfield. Is it that bad those areas or it is that they aren’t bothered on giving a great service and you can’t really complain?

Read the reviews to see where the good pussy is, when done come back and review.

Jay189

Harrow and Greenford are hardly bad areas lol.

A bit skanky sure but.

mrhappypants

OP, your mum’s underwear draw is definitely a dodgy area; stay out of there!

Offline sparkus

Harrow and Greenford are hardly bad areas lol.

A bit skanky sure but.

And as for Petts Wood and Surbiton...

Offline onedivergent

Good and not so good everywhere but there are places to be savvy with.
These places to be wise both day time but especially at night would include Edmonton which is Enfield so imagine that why it's been suggested. Also Northolt near Greenford has troublesome areas

Just stay vigilant if choosing some parts of these places I listed. 
Granted we're going to places for fun but keep eyes extra wide open :

Broadmead
Brixton Hill
Harlesden
Harrigey
Grove Park Downham
Manor House
Newham
New Cross gate
Peckham
Shepherds bush White city.
Stone bridge Park.
Turnpike Lane
Tottenham (estates)
Wembley (estates)

Do a research on postcode and what not when thinking  booking anywhere.
'Street check' site  is something can be used but that of course only has reported information.

I'm sure there are areas within list that will have great service so it can be more the area where SP works rather than the SP being potentially dodgy. Research and Info from reviews and communication on the WG there would help in making booking. Then similarly as mentioned street check too post codes and areas. I imagine there are other areas too which may be less reasonable and more troublesome but if you're new /shy, nervous then perhaps better doing business in areas where you won't get intimidated. And get why you're asking about areas. Good luck. Stay safe.

Shyboy0075

Thank you for the info. I always choose an area that I’m comfortable with and happens to be in the West. I see a lot of hot girls with really good prices but it’s either a trek or an area like Harrow or Enfield where I’ve heard you need to be careful

Offline punk

Thank you for the info. I always choose an area that I’m comfortable with and happens to be in the West. I see a lot of hot girls with really good prices but it’s either a trek or an area like Harrow or Enfield where I’ve heard you need to be careful

Review some of these hot girls and gain some credibility.

Offline pewpewpew

Fucking casuals. Sometimes you have to put in the effort and/or get out of your comfort zone. You can pay £300 for a nice girl in a nice area who gives a nice service or take a punt on a skank in a dodgy area who may or may not give you the best/worst experience of your life. This is what makes it an exciting sport.

Shyboy0075

I agree. My budget at the moment is £100. The most I’ve paid is £90 which was my first experience and it was ok but not great. I would like to spend more but it’s about affordability

Offline onedivergent

I think dodgy profiles and dodgy services would be just as apt in your research . And both sorts of info are found here on site . I also think get punting from already the vast info on site and can add some value with few own reviews and experiences  . Good luck be safe !

Offline onedivergent

I agree. My budget at the moment is £100. The most I’ve paid is £90 which was my first experience and it was ok but not great. I would like to spend more but it’s about affordability

Post up a review of this £90 experience !!

YidArmy

Why don't you ask your mum for some extra pocket money? Perhaps you could take her with you when you visit the war-torn, ghetto streets of Turnpike Lane or Enfield?

Alternatively you could stop being a massive pussy and man the fuck up.  :P

Offline Chorley

Bit of a daft question really, as Harrow and Enfield are big areas if you take them as London Boroughs.

Parts of both are a bit dodgy, e g., Edmonton an Ponders End in Enfield are not areas I'd hang around after dark . Yet some parts like Winchmore Hill are really affluent.
Same with Harrow as well. Kenton and Wealdstone are shit holes, yet Harrow on the Hillis like millionaires row.

No idea about Greenford as I've never been there.  :unknown:

Do your research and if it feels dodgy walk away. :thumbsup:

Shyboy0075

Post up a review of this £90 experience !!
I first saw the ad on viva street and then scrolling the AW, I found the WG. Busty Julia £90 an hour. Feltham although she’s  around Osterley area too. Her reviews seemed good.
I find the address and it bring my first time, I start to get nervous. For about 10 minutes I just can’t find the door number.
I finally it and the entrance to the door area is not nice and knackered with s broken side window. I pluck up the courage ring the bell, and busty Julia appears. Only thing is it’s not her. Not busty and a few years older looking.  She’s had a kid could see the c-section.
Pay the money and ok enough. Start with light kissing and no fingering. Kiss her titties and I’m raging hard. She sucks me with a rubber and in I go. First missionary then doggy.  My favourite. I cum and then 2 minutes rest and then a massage. What annoys me more than most are these dry massages. Not erotic at all. So I go for round 2 and I nearly cum. I lose my rhythm and I can’t cum. I get bored and 45 minutes into the hour.
Polish girl on here for a  month   Has a hubby and kid and comes a few times a year. Nice personality but didn’t wear sexy lingerie as I had asked in emails. She wore something generic. Nice tight pussy, small titties and goatish bellly. Nice legs shaven.
I would go again as I was expecting someone else.
I could hear at least 2 other girls in the house. Must be s brothel house. Broke my punter virginity.

Offline sparkus

Why don't you ask your mum for some extra pocket money? Perhaps you could take her with you when you visit the war-torn, ghetto streets of Turnpike Lane or Enfield?

+ 1

Needs to check out my daily commute in and around Hackney.

Offline Bassman

I laugh whenever someone mentions these areas of North London as dodgy lol. They may be run down(depending on where in Enfield too, big Borough and has some pretty affluent areas) but hell its not like it’s all quiet at night for fear of coming across a criminal lol.

Shook ones. Man up and go get your willy wet lol!

Oh and there aren’t any decent prossies in Enfield so that should save you some worry   :P
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 09:23:32 am by Bassman »

Offline Anadin

I think you have to be specific. I don't feel like there's really any bad areas in London as such.  You could be in a place that is generally regarded as wealthy like Kensington, walk around the corner and be adjacent to a dodgy old council estate now that's the dangerous place but no one will call Kensington a dodgy area. London is weird like that.

Offline punk

I first saw the ad on viva street and then scrolling the AW, I found the WG. Busty Julia £90 an hour. Feltham although she’s  around Osterley area too. Her reviews seemed good.
I find the address and it bring my first time, I start to get nervous. For about 10 minutes I just can’t find the door number.
I finally it and the entrance to the door area is not nice and knackered with s broken side window. I pluck up the courage ring the bell, and busty Julia appears. Only thing is it’s not her. Not busty and a few years older looking.  She’s had a kid could see the c-section.
Pay the money and ok enough. Start with light kissing and no fingering. Kiss her titties and I’m raging hard. She sucks me with a rubber and in I go. First missionary then doggy.  My favourite. I cum and then 2 minutes rest and then a massage. What annoys me more than most are these dry massages. Not erotic at all. So I go for round 2 and I nearly cum. I lose my rhythm and I can’t cum. I get bored and 45 minutes into the hour.
Polish girl on here for a  month   Has a hubby and kid and comes a few times a year. Nice personality but didn’t wear sexy lingerie as I had asked in emails. She wore something generic. Nice tight pussy, small titties and goatish bellly. Nice legs shaven.
I would go again as I was expecting someone else.
I could hear at least 2 other girls in the house. Must be s brothel house. Broke my punter virginity.

Post a review in the review section  :rolleyes: