Author Topic: DaisyDean - Putney Bridge  (Read 1495 times)

CaptainRoscoe

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So as you can see, I’ve got a back log of reviews I’m going through and this is another one I saw a while back. I’ve been trying to see her for a while and I saw a few positive reviews of her on here. I tend to trust certain punters’ reviews over others so I was excited to see Daisy.

comms Now as I said before, it had been hard to get hold of her but once I did the comms were very quick and efficient.

location it’s about a five minute drive from Putney Bridge. Very easy to get to. Location is pretty much discreet. She lives in a flat next to a load of others so don’t worry about being seen.

the girl This is where it goes downhill. I’ll take the blame. Previous reviews said she had the porn star look and that’s exactly what she had. I like big full lips but these were way over the top filled with collagen. And her fake breasts actually felt decent but they looked way out of proportion with her fame. Look, I’m not a critic, if a girl gets my dick hard that’s all I care about but appearance wise she just didn’t do it for me. She had a decent face but again, it didn’t match the hype of the previous reviews.

service OWO. Full Sex. Light Kissing.
I rarely kiss but in spite of her ridiculous her lips looked, I had feel them on mine. I only got light kissing and not DFK. Again, lack of conneciton.

I’ve got to be honest, out of all the negatives, the blowjob was really good. Her lips felt really great and soft around my dick. Whilst they didn’t look aesthetically pleasing, they felt great physically. She was really sloppy with it. I let her suck me off for a good 30 minutes.

Onto the sex and this so where I got frustrated. She couldn’t take my whole dick and kept squirming out of the way. Now I’m not humongous but I’m not big to the point where I felt she needed to keep moving. I asked her if it was too much but she said “no, it’s ok.” But she carried on squirming. I gave up after a while and just finished on her face.

positives good blowjob. Very sloppy.

neutral decent tits. Decent comms.

negatives terrible sex, couldn’t “accommodate” me fully. Lack of kissing, no real connection. Body looked out of proportion.

There’s much better out there with better value for money. I definitely wouldn’t return .