Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Nicole - Maya's @ Hammersmith - Rip Off - Avoid !!  (Read 1360 times)

Offline pisceanuk

My favourite Kate was not working and therefore, thought I will try this new girl.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were fine as usual. I went to the place and Nicole opened the door. Pretty blonde girl. Looks wise I would say she is above average and better looking than Vicky or Chloe.

I parted with the money £80 + £10 = £90 for B 2 B + assisted shower. We went to the shower. She has big boobs with puffy nipples and nice bum. However, she started putting conditions. I cannot touch her nipples as they are sensitive and I cannot touch her tummy area since she has piercing. I cannot cup her boobs since I was touching her nipples so I tried holding them side ways but she was not happy with that either. She was not letting me hug her or touch her. It was just she and I naked in the shower but without any erotic touching. I realised by then that I made a mistake in seeing her.

We went to the room and she started telling me not to touch here and there. I was face down and if I am touching her boobs she was taking away my hand and placing it on the mat / floor. I was in no mood to get into an argument and spoil the remaining time. She was spending almost 30 mins on my lower legs and I dozed off and probably started snoring. I just lost interest in the whole experience. In the last 10 or 15 mins she started rubbing her boobs on my back. There were no full body slides because she has some bloody piercings on her tummy. I was told to then turn around and again the same thing. She was just rubbing her boobs on my chest. I tried to kiss her cheeks and she says no kissing as she only likes girls kissing her as she is a lesbian like her sister Vicky who works there as well. I was like what are you doing over here then and she was saying its just work (I suppose she meant money). How the hell can she do a good job of this kind of straight erotic massage work when you don't like what you are doing ? I suppose those hiring them must be the real idiots  :dash:.

Anyway I hardly had an erection during the whole time. It was like dropping a coin in a tesco payment machine to get a boner. If you are a B 2 B enthusiast then avoid girls like her at all cost. I was mugged.

She says she is polish but if my acumen is correct then she is definitely a Romanian.

Positives:

- Pretty girl

Negatives:

- Lacks any enthusiasm or interest

- Ridiculous massage and no body slides

- Not a body to body massage

- Snobbish behaviour

- Not friendly at all

Will I see her again - No way

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 12:35:03 am by pisceanuk »

Online LLPunting

Maya's is an established outfit with a reputation, did you ring management and complain?

Offline pisceanuk

I informed them. Do you think they will make a refund ?  :wackogirl:

Maya's is an established outfit with a reputation, did you ring management and complain?

Online LLPunting

I informed them. Do you think they will make a refund ?  :wackogirl:

If you didn't negotiate anything at the time then you missed your chance.
I've never tried their services so no idea about their record.

I have had success getting refunds after the encounter in the form of discounts on booking with another girl.  Those subsequent bookings were all good encounters either because I chose a girl with a good rep or in a few cases went for a girl the agency recommended (but only if I had enough history with agency).

Offline pisceanuk

I am not new to B 2 B massage and been to Maya’s 10s of times. Check my reviews. The girl is new and I was told to inform on how she does. Refunds never happen in this or other punting businesses.

I just wanted to warn others from seeing this girl. End of the day I did not get any discount for seeing her and they dont do discounts and I paid the full rate.

Offline pisceanuk

I will try and see if they will give me discount on my next visit.

If you didn't negotiate anything at the time then you missed your chance.
I've never tried their services so no idea about their record.

I have had success getting refunds after the encounter in the form of discounts on booking with another girl.  Those subsequent bookings were all good encounters either because I chose a girl with a good rep or in a few cases went for a girl the agency recommended (but only if I had enough history with agency).

Offline Wankingdead

Thanks for the review and thank you for the warning. Mayas massage is on my bucket list and will deffo avoid that girl.
I think when a girl advertise a b2b service then surprises you with all these so called bounderies we should report it and avoid her and soon enough her business will dry up and she will hopefully go do something where her fucking bounderies are respected.
In this business you are only as good as your last happy cock.

Offline pisceanuk

Agree. Maya herself and Kate are good to see. Vicky is not bad but a bit of a snob.

Thanks for the review and thank you for the warning. Mayas massage is on my bucket list and will deffo avoid that girl.
I think when a girl advertise a b2b service then surprises you with all these so called bounderies we should report it and avoid her and soon enough her business will dry up and she will hopefully go do something where her fucking bounderies are respected.

Offline lewishamguy

This girls are totally nuts when they advertise b2b and then object to touching WTF??  IMO they shouldn't do massage at all. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: I went to this establishment few weeks back just to taste the water. I meant to do a review.  Saw maya I wasn't that impressed it's more like a neutral to me.

Offline pisceanuk

I have not seen Maya for a long time but Kate is good and worth a visit for B 2 B fans. Would be good to see some recent reviews from you.

This girls are totally nuts when they advertise b2b and then object to touching WTF??  IMO they shouldn't do massage at all. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: I went to this establishment few weeks back just to taste the water. I meant to do a review.  Saw maya I wasn't that impressed it's more like a neutral to me.