Author Topic: Angelina – Gants Hill  (Read 2956 times)


14 review(s) for xxx Michellle xxx (10 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
13 review(s) for SpicyPet (9 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
27 review(s) for SNOWBUNNY BADDIE (17 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline puntingpumping1920

Profile Name: Angelina 

Meet Location: Ilford 

About Venue: Second floor flat situated in a popular block minutes away from Gants Hill Central Line station

Profile link: External Link/Members Only   

Old A/W Profile:
External Link/Members Only

Services provided: HJ, CIM, Facial, Fingering, Penetration (Protected), OWO, Massage,
 
Time Spent: 15 mins
 
Fee: £30 
 
Extras: None

Appointment Type: Incall 

Communication: Not very professional. No set working timetable. Answers with one word answers that doesn’t fully answer the question regarding booking enquires, patience is required
 
Physical Appearance:
Build – Curvy (Needs some toning)
Hair Colour – Bleach Blonde Highlights 
Hair Length - Long   
Nails – Black Acrylic
Dress Size – 12
Breast Size – C
Public Hair – Fully Shaven
Teeth - Clean
Hair Condition – Poor condition
Height – 5’7
Eyes Colour - Brown
Skin Type – Caucasian
Clothing – Body suit and bra
Footwear - None   
 
Personality: Affable, Unreliable, Passive, Irresponsible
 
Age: Late 20s/ Early 30s
 
Nationality: Romani   

Hygiene: Good Condition
 
Independent: No
 
English level: B1 as that is defined by CEFR
 
The Story: 
   
Lance’s Review of Angelina caught my attention.
 
I texted her what area is she located for the following day. A few texts back and forth and she sent me the postcode of the address she will be located at.

While I was in Stratford station, the idea of £30 pump/dump still had my interest. 

I text and called her, but she wasn’t responsive to my communication. So I made the gamble, call/ text her when I’m closer to her location.
I texted her that I’m close to her location, she responded that I should wait 5 mins. 6 mins later, she sent me her room number and floor number. 

We greeted and she directed me to the room where the service was going to take place.   
 
Confirmed how long I wanted the booking, and paid her fee. 
 
She asked me what I wanted to drink, I said water. I took this as a cue to unclothe myself, while she went to fetch me a glass of water. 
 
She gave me the glass of water, then started to grope me and kiss my neck.
 
I took some sips, put the drink down, and returned the favour of stroking her and kissing her neck. Feeling her ass and breasts. 
 
Laid down and she climbed on top of me, saddling me, while I was finger fucking her. 
 
She asked me if I wanted to have penetrative sex with or without a condom, I said with and she grabbed the condom from the bedsit.
 
Went through different positions, occasional fake moans from her, and calling me baby.
 
I got to the point of no return, took the condom off and sprayed my semen in her open mouth and face. She sucked the last remnants, then left the room, to clean herself up. 

Came back signalled me to lay down for a massage, which was abysmal, no skill, no style and no effort. Clearly over the agreed time, so I wasn’t complaining about the massage. 

Flipped over, gave me OWO. After a few minutes of OWO, she put a condom on my erect penis and started riding me cowgirl.
 
Flipped her over for missionary, a 5 min worth of pumping, I ejaculated in the condom.
 
Some small talk post sex. I went to have a shower. 
 
When I came back to put my clothes on, she was still groping my crouch and kissing my neck, it appeared like she desired another round again, but I was spent. 

I made my departure.
 
Positives:   
Submissive 
No clock watching (Over stayed 18 mins, and could have stayed more)   
Cheap as chips, considering her enjoy list
Her advertised pictures is a good representation of herself
I think she is open to any service, if she gets comfortable with you after repeated visits. 
Young spirited 
Very affectionate, it seemed like she wanted me to stay longer. 
Her oral technique is not amazing, but she can adapt with instruction to get the job done. She does have limitation in terms of deep-throating 
I never engaged in DFK, but I did get the idea she would be receptive to that service.
 
Neutral:
Her friends was cleaning the reception. Not much discretion, when I walked past her half naked. 
When she was giving me a massage which was terrible, she would lick the inside of my ear a few times (Very strange girl).
Room was slightly messy
 
Negatives:   

Bare-backer (Not advertised)   
Chubby mid-section 
She sends unsolicited texts (Sales promotion)
Poor time-management (I foresee her double-booking potential customers for a convenient one)
No beauty queen.
Had a dazed look at certain moments
Too much flattery
Askes too many personal questions (She asked me if I have a girlfriend four times)
Bed sheets wasn’t clean (No wet stains, just make-up stains on the pillows and bed sheets)
 
Would I visit again?  No
 
Recommend: No
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral


Offline Brazilian Martian

Lord have mercy and i remember you tried to say i saw ugly women  :wacko: what on earth made you visit  her  :unknown: she looks like she's melting

Offline puntingpumping1920

Lord have mercy and i remember you tried to say i saw ugly women  :wacko: what on earth made you visit  her  :unknown: she looks like she's melting

 
You still remember that, it was just banter. 
 
I was in the area, price was cheap for a pump and dump and service list was ample.
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Buzz666

Is her friend advertised and better looking?

Offline puntingpumping1920

Is her friend advertised and better looking?
 
 
Not sure where her friend advertises her services.
 
Not better looking
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline arrow0404

Her links don't appear to be working.. where can I get her number.. might give it a go despite the neg review .. for a cheap p&d

Offline Brazilian Martian

Her links don't appear to be working.. where can I get her number.. might give it a go despite the neg review .. for a cheap p&d

So you want to see a barebacking skank  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline arrow0404

Oh no .. I didn't read that part ... just saw the filthy pics .. my bad

Offline mohstar

Do you still have her number by any chance? There could be a day when I might be low on funds and she could be a backup plan 😂😂

Offline Brazilian Martian

Do you still have her number by any chance? There could be a day when I might be low on funds and she could be a backup plan 😂😂

So this barebacking skank has made you come out of the woodwork then with your first post  :dash: :dash: