Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: East London / Central London  (Read 2184 times)

essexmat

Just checked and I had £90 in my punting fund but could not go ahead due to travel costs (punting fund h more money from 5th Sept) However I just checked and I won £42 on the footy acca's at the weekend (only just realised) so now have £130ish - train to London is £25ish so need a punt for around £100-120 (max) Tempted to go with what I know i.e. MIA in Farringdon or Maggie21 but would also like to try a new treat. Any recs for this week? Maybe even a cheap £50 punt and another £60-70 punt to try acople out on the same day  :yahoo:

Thanks

Persie

Maggie is absolutely quality....she is pure filth and just delivers :yahoo:

password02

Platinum Cindy is in Kensington and £120 ph - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Based in a hotel in Kensington all next week

Offline Silver Birch

I suspect Essexmat might have spent his 130 quid by now  :P

Persie

Platinum Cindy is in Kensington and £120 ph - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Based in a hotel in Kensington all next week

Platinum Cindy is 'Chopperable'. She really pushed for feedback on AW and when all I could be bothered to say was 'nice girl', she go the hump, texted me I could have said more and then fedback 'nice guy' on my profile. I was in hysterics

Offline KentAde

Platinum Cindy is 'Chopperable'. She really pushed for feedback on AW and when all I could be bothered to say was 'nice girl', she go the hump, texted me I could have said more and then fedback 'nice guy' on my profile. I was in hysterics

Yes, agreed. She can be very stroppy at times!  :scare:

Persie

Yes, agreed. She can be very stroppy at times!  :scare:

To be fair, she did everything I asked for and gave a good quality service so I guess she expected a bit more. She made me laugh when she posted 'nice guy' so I think she has a sense of humour.

I  have only seen her once but when we were chatting, I got a good vibe off her. Would definitely see her again  :thumbsup: