Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelica hot - Brazilian - Great Portland Street  (Read 5390 times)

21 review(s) for Angelica Ginger (14 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
22 review(s) for Ginger Angelica (15 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline farride

External Link/Members Only

In the mood on a Friday afternoon so check who’s available today near me and decide on Angelica Hot, a thick ginger Brazilian I’ve had my eye on for a little while. Her English isn’t very good but she has a maid who handles her comms. Prompt response, agree time and anal for extra £40. She’s located in Great Portland Street, a few mins walk from the tube. There’s a cash machine in the news agent just behind the tube you can use to draw funds. It’s located in a block of flats on a busyish st but innocuous enough. On my way out there was another punter waiting for his message to go up which I thought to myself you’re gonna have a fucking good time mate.

I arrived 10 mins late but no problem for her. As soon as I entered the flat (top floor, why are they always on the top floor :unknown:) she gave me a couple of kisses on the cheek and before I had chance to confirm, she told me today there was no anal. I asked why she confirmed in the message which is when she told me her maid handles all her comms. It’s her in the pics, the tiniest of photoshopping to smooth out any blemishes but compared to what I was expecting 10/10. She’s very pretty and engages eye contact all the time. Big plus points. She has a very warm nature and has a constant wry smile like she’s thinking bad thoughts.

So I handed over £80 for 30 mins and we proceeded to light FK and she rubbed her bum on my crotch and started rubbing the little fella. She takes off her clothes and strips me which is always a nice touch. She points to the bed but I tell her I want her on her knees. Obviously she doesn’t understand so I take a cushion and throw it on the floor in front of me and gesture to her. She takes direction well at least! I can tell immediately she’s very skilled with her mouth and attempts to take the whole thing. She let’s me grab her head and face fuck her gently. I bend over and start playing with her pussy from the back. She seems to enjoy it so I try slipping a finger up her bum to see what happens. She moans and doesn’t stop me. All good so far. We move to the bed and she continues sucking my cock keeping eye contact and looking sexy as fuck  :lol: I tell her to suck my balls which she understands and obliges. I have to remove her hand a couple of times as she was bringing me close. She’s now moved to my side and I’m finger fucking her with two up her pussy and one up her ass. I’m fucking enjoying myself so I decide to get up, manage to gesture to her where I want her and lay her on her back , head off the bed while I face fuck her. I don’t always reciprocate oral but she had me going crazy and her pussy looked so good so I had to lean over and start munching away.

We then start fucking, her squatting on top and I start pounding her from the bottom which I think was too much for her straight away so she drops her knees down and starts grinding her hips.  Taxi Lisa s excel at this  :yahoo: we fuck in doggy, prone bone and then before I finish I want her standing in front of the mirror while I pound her hard from behind. She takes it well and the sight of her looking at me and like she loved it took me to the limit. We had agreed CIM at the start and she helps me explode in her mouth and sucks every last drop as I’m screaming the place down  :crazy: :thumbsup: :bomb:

She had been complimentary the whole time, obviously all truthful  :P and said she wanted to introduce me to her flat mate who was also working. I was curious so I was like sure bring her in. It turned out to be Bruna External Link/Members Only who I had also messaged to try and see. Fuck me. She was amazing with massive Bazingas and exactly like her pics. I’ll be visiting them both together next time  :dance:

I’ve just noticed how long this is, I’ll try and keep it shorter and sweeter next time!

Offline sHiNy

Was anything extra, or was everything included?

Type_O_Negative

What about proper FK? I love redheads  :blush:

Offline peter purves

Doesn't 'look' Brazilian - not that there is a typical Brazilian look
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline farride

Normally I think Anal is 40 extra but everything I had was included.

Only light FK sadly.

Offline farride

Doesn't 'look' Brazilian - not that there is a typical Brazilian look

No I guess she doesn’t. In the south people are white European looking, lots of Germans emigrated there. If you see her thighs and ass in person there’s no mistaking the Brazilian influence though!

Offline peter purves

No I guess she doesn’t. In the south people are white European looking, lots of Germans emigrated there. If you see her thighs and ass in person there’s no mistaking the Brazilian influence though!

Cheers,

Is she a contender for the Bubble Butt thread??

Offline GameofPunting

Her friend Bruna looks better. Added to my HL
Banned reason: As requested
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline bqaj

. Italians, japanaese and libanese as well

Offline Rocket Scientist

Thanks OP. Back in the day, went through a phase when I was regularly banging Brazilians WG's - Angelica reminds my why.

Yep, Bruna also fit   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Both added - back to the future?  :rolleyes:

Offline AirForce1

This is one for the hotlist! Thanks for the review. I haven't banged a redhead in a while, and that body is banging so I'll have to punt her soon :D

Offline king tarzan

I rang her
She was honest and admitted fake sponge cakes
So gave her a miss
Would of failed my £20 kiss test anyway by account of her kissing
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Type_O_Negative

Normally I think Anal is 40 extra but everything I had was included.

Only light FK sadly.

Thanks for clarification. I'm not going then.

Offline GameofPunting

Are her tits and arse real? Or are they both surgically enhanced

Offline Brazilian Martian

Reply 12 answers this for you already

Offline farride

Her tits are real for sure and her ass looked and felt real too. Sometimes implants doesn’t look right depending on the girls shape but her ass fit with her thick thighs.

Offline farride

Bruna looked unreal. But why limit yourself to only one of them?  :cool:

Offline peter purves

Cross-referencing with VS profile (with vid)

Beautiful Angelica xx

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline GameofPunting

Bruna looked unreal. But why limit yourself to only one of them?  :cool:

Was Brunas arse real? Strangely I’m partial to surgically enhanced derrières.  :dance:

Offline farride

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Is this Angelica hot?

Definitely not, Angelica doesn't have any tattoos if I remember correctly and the girl in the clip has dark hair. Angelica has very pale skin, blue/green eyes and ginger hair.

Candyman

She looks great. Amazing ass on her and her flatmate. Seen this profile on aw too. Brazilian and same pricing/area. Could there be 3 of them there??

Offline AirForce1

Bruna's VS profile with a video, different hourly rate listed for some reason. Still trying to decide between her and Angelica   :dash:

Offline larryshouse

She updated her AW profile. Her name is Angelica Ginger.
She says she is here for a short period of time. I think I have to hit the gym and get my first punt done with her.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

She updated her AW profile. Her name is Angelica Ginger.
She says she is here for a short period of time. I think I have to hit the gym and get my first punt done with her.

Out of curiosity why do you need to hit the gym ?

Offline larryshouse

Lol, I was on my way to the gym so it was just on my mind.

Online Supersub1234

Bruna's VS profile with a video, different hourly rate listed for some reason. Still trying to decide between her and Angelica   :dash:

Saw Bruna. Not overly impressed

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Saw Bruna. Not overly impressed

Sorry to hear that, when will your review be coming I'm interested to read this one.

Offline sHiNy

Hey Farride,

How did you contact Angelica?
I tried texting and didn't get a reply.

Offline Hunterboy

Hey Farride,

How did you contact Angelica?
I tried texting and didn't get a reply.

Hi mate. You need to call her (07432-367954) instead of sending text messages. Her profiles states the following:

(calls from withheld numbers and SMS messages will be ignored)

Hope it helps. Please tell us your experience as we will look forward for it.

Offline pgma1

Trying to sort out a 3some with her and Bruna, but no joy so far (no response)

Offline Aj280

Deception at the beginning annoys me a little. Why not have a less than a minute long convo with the maid saying "no anal today".