Author Topic: Keira Hunter - Aberdeen  (Read 1894 times)

Heyarnold01

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've been with Keira a few times now and my experiences have always been positive and broadly in line with everybody elses.  Saw her a out a week ago now and felt compelled to review the experience this time as I felt something had changed.  Possibly it's just me getting a bit fed up with her as this must have been about my sixth visit, but I just felt on this occasion she had changed from an enthusiastic participant to someone just going through the motions.  Now, I must qualify that last statement by saying that Keira 'going through the motions' is still a lot better than many of the other girls available in Aberdeen, but it did seem like she was lacking some of her usual sparkle.  Maybe it's cos she's dyed her hair brown, I don't know.

Anyway, just wanted to put it out there that she just wasn't her usual self (apart from the criticising of her clients, which she can't seem to stop herself doing!)

Offline bushman

I've been with Keira a few times now and my experiences have always been positive and broadly in line with everybody elses.  Saw her a out a week ago now and felt compelled to review the experience this time as I felt something had changed.  Possibly it's just me getting a bit fed up with her as this must have been about my sixth visit, but I just felt on this occasion she had changed from an enthusiastic participant to someone just going through the motions.  Now, I must qualify that last statement by saying that Keira 'going through the motions' is still a lot better than many of the other girls available in Aberdeen, but it did seem like she was lacking some of her usual sparkle.  Maybe it's cos she's dyed her hair brown, I don't know.

Anyway, just wanted to put it out there that she just wasn't her usual self (apart from the criticising of her clients, which she can't seem to stop herself doing!)
Never seen her.I actually like her brunette profile, however if I liked a good nagging I would have stayed with the girlfriend.
What does she say about her clients?

Heyarnold01

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nothing detailed, she was just giving me a run down of her day and the guys who had messed her about.  I daresay that happens to WGs a lot but Keira doesn't seem to have the filter to stop herself telling you about it.  I would definitely recommend going to see her if you never have as she is a fantastic punt, I think I've maybe just been a couple of times too many.

Offline sub_marine

To be fair she did have her run of idiots, one fat guy actually smashed her bed, not easy to explain to the landlords how a 50kg female can pummel a double bed to destruction, then some stalker type couldnt get an instant booking late at night and threatened to tell all her neighbours about her business

Still a cracking punt though, and even though she is Latvian, she has been in UK for so long she might as well be classed as British.  Wonder if she picking up any doric yet, I remember Aileen2000 had a slight doric twang by the time she left Aberdeen

Heyarnold01

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Her accent is one of the best things about her, it's such a wonderful mix.  Did think she had a new bed!  She certainly does seem to attract the nutters...