Author Topic: Ella & Daisy Threesome in Aberdeen....  (Read 1920 times)

godwulf7

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Met Daisy and Ella at a room in the Premier Inn in Aberdeen.  I had intended to meet only six-footer Ella for an hour, but Daisy was also there, and one thing led to another.  Ella’s age seems right, and Daisy lists herself as 30, but does not look as old as that.  Both girls were dressed sexily, and freshly showered. 

Thank God I am over six foot tall and robust.....   Before we knew it, while Ella was undressing, Daisy and I were kissing and then my tongue found Daisy’s tiny pussy and we were off.  Ella caught up and joined in by sucking and playing with Daisy’s nipples too so Daisy screamed to her first orgasm in maybe five minutes.  Daisy has a gorgeous fit, sexy body, is pretty and kisses beautifully.  Ella’s turn, and her pussy is tiny and gorgeous too, with a small ring that made my teeth sound like loose dentures as I licked it.  Ella’s nipples got the full treatment from Daisy, and she too came hard after five or so minutes. 

While Ella twitched and recovered at least a bit, Daisy lay back and gave me owo until Ella got her tongue going on Daisy’s pussy.  Five minutes of this had Daisy shuddering again, and she was making so much noise, she couldn’t keep my cock in her mouth until she had finished her orgasm.  It was my turn to be indulged, so I lay down and both girls took turns with owo until Ella spun round into a 69 and I got hold of her around her beautiful ass.  This time, Ella’s orgasm was monstrous because I held her in place whilst I lashed her clit.  Ella then fell away, and Daisy was on my cock again, working the magic.  Ella started sucking my nipples while Daisy sucked as though her life depended on it. This was when I got two fingers in each tight pussy and stroked each swollen clit with a thumb.  Both pussies were absolutely pouring as the girls neared their next orgasms.  Needless to say, I was a happy man....

I think this was when Ella took over on owo, and Daisy sat on my face until she came hard yet again.  I must say, Ella’s full-wattage owo really trends towards world class, even though Daisy is no slouch.  At this point, Daisy hopped on my cock in reverse CG, showing off her lovely round ass while I snogged Ella.  Realizing that time was getting short, I knew I had not yet fucked Ella, so I got her on her back as I realized I was unsurprisingly knackered.   Between that and Ella’s pussy starting to dry up, my cock was flagging, so entry was not going well.  So  I straddled Ella’s chest and she began reviving my cock perfectly with owo again, which was a delight.  My balls began to tighten, and within a few minutes, her stellar efforts made me fire a massive load into her wonderful mouth and straight down the hatch.  World class indeed!  Near death, but very happy, I collapsed in a heap sweating like mad cuddling both girls and wondering how I might make it back to my car alive.  Fine if you’re 40, not so fine when you’re over 50!

I have been with two girls many times, but Ella and Daisy simply ooze so much natural charm and sexy enthusiasm, that I love these girls.  They do great girl-girl and really seem to enjoy each other.  Daisy might enjoy girls a bit more, I think, than Ella, but who cares. They’re both fabulous, and I would see them singly or both any day of the week.  Clean, sexy and gorgeous women - what a way to spend a morning!

Online FBman78

Daisy seems to have disappeared mate. How long ago was this?

godwulf7

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Daisy seems to have disappeared mate. How long ago was this?

Yesterday!  It’s probably just AW as usual. 

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
She was there earlier this morning I'm sure as I clicked on both the links.

Offline spud jizz

not much picture wise, i take it there not lookers ?
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

godwulf7

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
not much picture wise, i take it there not lookers ?

Nah, they are good looking girls, though maybe not beauty queens by any means.  They have other lives, it seems, and will be doing this part time, so no faces yet.

Offline Courtney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,172
  • Likes: 15
  •  
  • Reviews: 18

Offline ik8133


godwulf7

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Are both these girls locals?

Nope - apparently from the Southwest of Scotland, I was told, though I have no definite proof that is the case.  Not that it matters, so long as they come back to Aberdeen!

Offline ik8133

Nope - apparently from the Southwest of Scotland, I was told, though I have no definite proof that is the case.  Not that it matters, so long as they come back to Aberdeen!

Thanks, I was just wondering as it said in one of their profiles that they were new to the scene.