Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen lucyloveit  (Read 2691 times)

Offline RandomIcono

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm tempted as she is close to where I work and pretty hot, all positive feedback as well. I've not seen anything on here about her though, has anyone seen her?

Offline Boonsa

I've contacted her today, TOFTT and will report back.

007delboi

Bump - I came across this profile and thought I’d check on here if anyone seen her yet. Still not seen a review hmmm

Offline jazzyx

I have met this lady and reviewed her on aw. I had received an excellent service.

Offline nigel4498

I have met this lady and reviewed her on aw. I had received an excellent service.

A review on here too would be much appreciate

Offline dynatron

yes i did think about it as local to me but lack of anything on here put me off and as for a/w i dont take any notice of that rubbish regards reveiws

Reading7

Still nothing on this lady, anyone willing to review, Jazzy you have seen please do a review.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Still nothing on this lady, anyone willing to review, Jazzy you have seen please do a review.

Or you could just give it a whirl yourself? £50 for 15 and see how it goes?

Reading7

I'm booked in for Friday, just wanted a heads up

Offline jazzyx

You will enjoy your self mate, i saw her about a year ago went back a couple of times... i did do an aw review... nice natural MILF

Offline Fuzzyduck

You will enjoy your self mate, i saw her about a year ago went back a couple of times... i did do an aw review... nice natural MILF

A review on here would be much more appreciated. Adultwork reviews are barely worth the pixels they're written with.

Offline Muff licker

I saw her lunchtime review to follow mainly positive with caveats

Reading7

Please review soon, or send me caveats ASAP

Reading7

Come on Muff licker let's see your review I know you sent me caveats(thanks) but still interested in review.

Offline DrConners

Come on Muff licker let's see your review I know you sent me caveats(thanks) but still interested in review.

Why don't you respect his attempts to preserve his anonimity, he obviously doesn't want to review her immediately after the punt as this would clearly out him.

Yes I know his AW handle isn't exactly 6 degrees of seperation but still - Give the guy a minute to process - Jeeze  :dash:

He's already PM'd you too!! ??

Reading7

And he's put I saw her lunchtime of 18th June so I don't think it matters.

Offline DrConners

Not so sure I'd agree with you, however you are further bringing spotlight to who he is.

He's offline now - I'm sure MrLicker will get round to it in good time.

Pestering for reviews is not cool IMO mate  :thumbsdown:

Reading7

In your opinion, which means zip.

Offline DrConners

In your opinion, which means zip.

Absolutely true.

Congratulations for managing to come accross as a complete dickhead.

That's also just my opinion, so it doesn't mean 'zip' either  :hi:

Reading7

Well IMO you're a cock  ;) None of your business in the first place.n

Offline DrConners

Oh cheers  :lol:

Learn to spell  :hi:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

It’s an open forum, so anyone can post what they like.

He was pointing out that you should have a bit of patience and let the OP post his review when he can.

You are coming across needy and can’t take a reasonable criticism.

Offline Muff licker

Why don't you respect his attempts to preserve his anonimity, he obviously doesn't want to review her immediately after the punt as this would clearly out him.

Yes I know his AW handle isn't exactly 6 degrees of seperation but still - Give the guy a minute to process - Jeeze  :dash:

He's already PM'd you too!! ??
Guys this is exactly why i don't want to post a review too soon i don't want to be outed
I can PM the review if that helps Reading7 ?

Reading7

Offline Fuzzyduck

Actually what you think is of no consequence here; it's what Muff licker thinks and he didn't think it was cool either. It's lucky that he's a nice guy. I would've told you to fuck off.

Reading7

Good job it wasn't you then. Fuck you.

Online finn5555

Why don’t you just book her instead of coming over as a needy twat on here  :hi:

Reading7

Online finn5555

I have thanks knobhead.

Well why you banging on then and where is your review   :dash:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 03:11:23 pm by finn5555 »

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I have thanks knobhead.

Banned now.. why can’t some people just take some advice without having a meltdown.. :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Ummm let me see. What was it I wanted to say to him?

A bit of abuse doesn't bother me and I'm sure finn and DrC are similarly-minded, but his real crime was not respecting another punter's wish for anonymity. Looking at his other reviews, I'm not sure we'd be missing much if he did one for lucyloveit.