Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NikkiChan - Gloucester Road, SW7  (Read 1765 times)

17 review(s) for NikkiChan (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Drekszter

External Link/Members Only

After suffering a horrible experience a few months back and having vowed to never return (Diva's), I was put off for a while but opted to try an indie to see if I could re-ignite this fire. Out of the many GFE-centric ladies I was able to find, Nikki struck me as one that came across very sensual, elegant and actually sounds like she wants to more than just deliver to give you a memorable and unique time together. Her profile is very lengthy, to be taken seriously whether you like it or not and well written which is always a plus in my books. She also seems to have accumulated a lot of praise and positive feedback recently on UKP and AW. As such, I felt like she would be a good and safe choice. Was she worth it in the end? Definitely.

The booking: Exchanged messages on AW and got quick responses. Told her I was after a natural, teasey, slow GFE with a naughty PSE twist of my own as a surprise that I wouldn't disclose until we meet up (to which she sounded really curious about on the phone).

The location: 5~ minute walk from Gloucester Road tube station. While still being very close to the high road, the apartment is situated off the main street and nobody's around. It's a very discreet, clean, well furnished room in the basement. Nikki even apologized to say her place looked small when I got in, but I've seen worse and didn't think it was too cramped at all - the main factor here is hygiene for me.

The damage: £280 for a 2 hour incall.

The girl: 100% her from the photos. 5"3, Chinese, mid 20s (no more than 26-27 tops I'd say), size 8, slim, flat tummy, firm and natural tits with big nipples and smelled very fresh all-round even though she advertises on her profile that she is a social smoker. Couldn't see any scars, piercings or tattoos either which was great for me. Very smooth skin and has no blemishes on her face either. I found her facially attractive but I wouldn't go as far as to say she has a straight-up 10/10 model face as some others have already mentioned. Very well and softly spoken in the flesh too.

The evening:

I met Nikki a few weeks back on a Saturday night. I requested her in a tight black dress. She SMS'd me her address in the morning and I got there by public transport.

It's 5 minutes early and I decided to buzz the door anyway and proceeded to walk downstairs to the basement. Upon knocking on the door, Nikki hid behind the door briefly before greeting me with a hug and kiss. I asked to go straight into her bathroom to get freshened up even though I had already done so 10 minutes ago.

I returned to see Nikki was already completely laid down on the bed. At this point, she started some slow mutual groping coupled with some light dirty talk and FK. Nikki's more or less an English girl that has been well educated even though she wasn't born in the UK - she's studied and lived most of her life here but also grew up outside London. I could already tell Nikki likes it gentle and slow to begin with, but that just made the suspense even more to look forward to.

She already came across sensual and very accommodating - she was rubbing my thighs and feet constantly even while we sat on the bed at the start, discussing where she's been and what's been going on lately. I responded by stroking and gently running my hands up and down all over her back, tummy, highs and ass slowly and couldn't wait to see how naughty she can be. 10 minutes later, Nikki could see I was really hard and started stroking my cock and playing with my balls through my pre-cummed-patched Calvin Kleins. This was followed by an amazing OWO at a slow pace that slowed down, built up, intensified again and back while still turning her attention to my balls.

On with the rubber and started off with CG to appreciate and get that amazing view of her tight body, natural tits and fleshy pussy bouncing up and down as she rode me. As she wiggled around and rocked back and forth, she's really tight, even though I could feel and see her natural wetness so we entered slowly and she was already moaning quite loudly. Followed up after with all of my other favourite positions while she kept being vocal throughout - Mish, RG, Doggy, standing, face down, Pronebone, legs up, on the chair. CIF for the first pop without any problems and we both cleaned up right after. We talked for some more about her recent trips abroad, her life in London, food, her friends all while softly stroking and groping me for round 2.

It's just past the hour now and I noticed I was the one who was clock watching on the back of my mind since she had her phone turned off and didn't pause for anything during our time together. Still, all that teasing, caressing and grinding up against me Nikki had gently done got me hard again. Some more FK to start things off and this is where I whispered into her ear if I could softly grab her by the neck, get a bit more rough there and pound her harder for a while - everything willingly answered with passionate Yes's. Off we go for round 2 with some rougher standing, Doggy and pronebone again but letting my balls slap against her clit at the same time. Popped in the rubber shortly after the tightness, warmth and wetness of her pussy got the better of me.

We talked for a bit more before saying goodbye even though I noticed we ran over by about 15 minutes. All in all, Nikki seemed very enthusiastic, enjoyed herself and at no stages did we have any awkward or uncomfortable moments and as much as I'd hate to say it (the horror!), we definitely clicked with some mutual interests and hobbies that were brought up while we were just chilling. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again now that I know what she's like.

POSITIVES

Slim, natural size 6/8 with decently sized tits
Clean, flawless skin with no smoker's breath
Well spoken, elegant and very friendly
Passionate and wanted to please throughout
Excellent VFM

NEUTRAL

Facially attractive, but personally nothing head-turning or model faced. I can't put this as a negative for the reasons above, however.

NEGATIVES

Room felt very dark with not a lot of natural sunlight and the bathroom could've been more clean - I saw that the bin was full of... cough cough.
Maybe a bit too submissive? While Nikki turned her full attention to me throughout, I had to often tell her what to do. Maybe it's just me but I like it when a WG can take some initiative too without being told.

=============================
THE VERIDCT = 7.75 / 10
=============================
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 11:48:24 pm by Drekszter »

Offline samson02

Great review Dreks - many thanks.

Keep 'em coming!!!

Offline dezpow

When you say you finished with CIF, I presume you mean facial. I didn't see that on her likes list so I just want to make sure that she does that - as that is a real plus for me.

Offline Drekszter

Apologies, I should've made that more clear. I mostly on her tits for the first pop but "dribbled" a bit near her face as I finished off quite messily.