Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky 18 - Maryland  (Read 2946 times)

4 review(s) for Vicky_18 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Yaardie

Name - Vicky 18      External Link/Members Only

Location -  Maryland Station. If you're not familiar with the location you may not find it to discrete.

Time - 1hr for £80

Vicky - Greeted in red robe and heels. Asked for ID  thinking I was under age - _-
 Romanian, around 5'1, cute face, slim figure , tanned complexion, nice breasts/ass.

Service - Wiped down with wet wipes and begun OWO.
Pretty good blowie, could feel her tongue doing some work which felt good. Got herself in doggie position and went ham on her nice ass, after sometime she got into it and started backing up which made me explode in the dom. Handed me wipes and we gave each other a massage. She was quiet at start but then got more conversational during this. Initiated R2 and she began Sucking but this time was better, fast head motion and I could feel I was going to pop so rubber on and into mish. Drilled away for some time then when I felt I was near asked for Cim. Fast paced head motion until I came in her mouth. To my suprise she didn't shy away or stop after the first shot, she kept Sucking until finito, then spat out into a wet wipe.

Conclusion - She's a good fuck, quite at first until she warms up to you so Service may vary. Gives a good oily massage and takes Cim well. Declines cowgirl saying it's to intimate.

Offline LLPunting

Looks like you got lucky, this girl and her crew are known for being unreliable, inconsistent service providers over the past couple of years.
If I recall she may have advertised bareback in her early days.  :unknown:

Having seen one of her flatmates more than a year ago I won't be chancing it with any of this flock.

Offline PilotMan

Glad that you had a good punt with her Yaardie.

I've punted Vicky twice, she is fit with a sexy firm body, but I had a similar experience both times; I found her disengaged.

I did get OWO but didn't go for CIM. I also punted her flat mate (Nicole AKA SexyMouse I think) and she was even more disengaged.

Maybe I'll try her again as a plan B or C and go for CIM  :crazy:  :rolleyes:

mrhappypants

Yardie, thanks for the review.  Excuse me for laboring a point, but did she smile, interact or show any vestige of service at any point during your meet?  I can handle (a bit) of robotic (see Sweet Chantelle) but housemate Nicole was at a whole other level and I suspect you have a higher tolerance threshold than me. 

Agreed on the housemate, which is unfortunate because, with a bit more service, they would both be worth visiting. 

Offline Yaardie

Yardie, thanks for the review.  Excuse me for laboring a point, but did she smile, interact or show any vestige of service at any point during your meet?  I can handle (a bit) of robotic (see Sweet Chantelle) but housemate Nicole was at a whole other level and I suspect you have a higher tolerance threshold than me. 

Agreed on the housemate, which is unfortunate because, with a bit more service, they would both be worth visiting.

Quiet at first but I think that was more due to her thinking I was underage and this punt was at midnight so she was clearly tired also.
Like I said she got more interactive after first pop and I was massaging her ass. Asked the usual wg questions, girlfriend? Background? Etc

She handles her coms I believe as I messaged at first to see what time she works until and she replied at a half hour making me feel she had just finished with a punt. She also picks up phonecallls.

Offline Yaardie

Glad that you had a good punt with her Yaardie.

I've punted Vicky twice, she is fit with a sexy firm body, but I had a similar experience both times; I found her disengaged.

I did get OWO but didn't go for CIM. I also punted her flat mate (Nicole AKA SexyMouse I think) and she was even more disengaged.

Maybe I'll try her again as a plan B or C and go for CIM  :crazy:  :rolleyes:

She did mention a older sister which I guess be sexylittle Nicole

Had her on the hotlist at one point but Mr Hp review put me of her.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Looks like you got lucky, this girl and her crew are known for being unreliable, inconsistent service providers over the past couple of years.
If I recall she may have advertised bareback in her early days.  :unknown:

Having seen one of her flatmates more than a year ago I won't be chancing it with any of this flock.

Yep spot on she used advertise BB on her old profile this was last year when she was working in Newham.

Offline LLPunting

Yep spot on she used advertise BB on her old profile this was last year when she was working in Newham.

Cheers BM.

Guess Yaardie will be off to the clinic then and again in 6 weeks... fingers crossed mate and play safe for now.

Ohh wow!

I was a long time ago it could of been up for show but I did remember seeing her profile a few years back.

Offline PilotMan

I was a long time ago it could of been up for show but I did remember seeing her profile a few years back.

A few years back, she would have been under 18 then surely?

A few years back, she would have been under 18 then surely?

Do you believe prossies when they tell you their age  :sarcastic: a few years back is 2015

Offline Yaardie

Mhm fair enough

Offline Yaardie

Mhm fair enough

Lol something to always be taken with a grain of salt

Tho age wise, she's probs early 20s

Offline PilotMan

Do you believe prossies when they tell you their age  :sarcastic: a few years back is 2015

What do you mean, they lie??  :sarcastic: :lol:

reviewreader

Lol something to always be taken with a grain of salt

Tho age wise, she's probs early 20s

probs? didn't you see her ID?

Offline Yaardie

probs? didn't you see her ID?

You missed what I said in the review "Asked for ID thinking I was under age"

That's her asking me..