Author Topic: Taylor Jay - Glasgow  (Read 2687 times)

Offline Takeitasitcomes

 External Link/Members Only

This girl looks like my ideal meet but according to her profile she is a prolific barebacker.

Can't view feedback, is she genuine? Gallery only trying to make cash?

Damn girl.

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
External Link/Members Only

This girl looks like my ideal meet but according to her profile she is a prolific barebacker.

Can't view feedback, is she genuine? Gallery only trying to make cash?

Damn girl.
Can you not find anyone that DOESN'T list BB on their profile! ... :crazy: :wacko:

Offline Takeitasitcomes

Well, some of the lassies who list it are just goddamn hot.

I can't believe this is real, think its a cash grab from galleries etc.

Either way, won't be going but damn she does it for me.


JustHilts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

This girl looks like my ideal meet but according to her profile she is a prolific barebacker.

Can't view feedback, is she genuine? Gallery only trying to make cash?

Damn girl.

Think you’ve answered your own questions?

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
If you read her likes list as well she's another who lists both Bareback and Penetration (protected).

So who knows what she does. I know it's enough for me not to take the chance.

Note £200 p/h plus another 100 for anal. Sod that.

Offline FBman78

The only review here has no mention of rubbering up. I know it is an omission we all make as we presume protection is applied automatically, but in this case I don't think it was a writing omission.

Offline captainstabben

Her FAQs says: "Q. Can i cum in your mouth?   A. Please read my likes."
and she has CIM (at discretion) listed, aye that's very informative!!

Offline Don Quixote


Note £200 p/h plus another 100 for anal. Sodomy that.

Changed it for you.

Offline claretandblue

Never seen her but its widely known she barebacks but charges you £100 on top for the pleasure  :wackogirl:

Offline M62B44

thought she was just a cam girl?   

Offline Storming Norman

She's known on snapchat and got few vids on pornhub

Glasgowman69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Seen her a few years back (2/3) BEFORE the babreback was on her likes list, wouldn’t have went within a country mile of her had it been there before I booked  :crazy:

She was a cracking ride if I’m honest body is up there with the best I’ve seen tits fake but phenomenal none the less if you’re into big enanched type, paid a little extra for a short video 40 quid if memory serves. Noticed she’s bumped her prices up, sure she was 100 quid for the half hour back then. Bareback stuff is just mental thanks but no thanks

Offline Courtney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,172
  • Likes: 15
  •  
  • Reviews: 18
Messaged her well over a year ago pretending I was looking for BB, to test her.... she was well up for it, no extra payment or cert needed.... was gutted as I really fancied some of her. avoid  :bomb:

 :scare: :scare: :scare: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
She originates in Kent near Sussex border. Was on my HL a long time ago before the BB and she has always charged £100 for that plus a current health certificate. I wonder if she'd produce a current health cert if you asked her or is it just one way traffic on this requirement. She does look hot though. Either way I won't be visiting. :hi:

Offline Takeitasitcomes

Aye well I totally avoided but still has a wank over her pics, best of a bad situation.