Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Morena - Bedminster - B&S  (Read 1219 times)

Offline PeachyAssFan

Bait and Switch. Advertises on Vivastreet as Spanish, but turns out to be some dumpy miserable looking Eastern European bird. Based in a street near the Bottom of Novers Hill in Bedminster. Photos nothing like her. I walked. Link below
External Link/Members Only

vw

Phone number for reference

07473 113951, 07473113951, +447473113951

Sounds typical VS shit to me.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline TerryTibbs

Good info, we should all walk more often..

When you have done it once it gets easy, and actually feels quite good :-)

Lets make this month WALKTOBER !

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline ciderhead

Phew, was just about to try and arrange a meet this afternoon, thanks for saving me the grief

Offline PeachyAssFan

Glad to be of help for a change. I’m not going near hot looking “Latino” or EE types anymore on Vivastreet or AW as they invariably b&s crap. The only EE I will still pursue will be the ones who have been well reviewed and have continuous good reports on UKP.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 04:31:28 pm by PeachyAssFan »

Offline PeachyAssFan

She’s at it again. Now claiming to be Brazilian and called Vanessa. Though strangely, when you copy the link, Morena is in the link!!
External Link/Members Only
Same number as VW posted.
Just be careful about booking any non English WG who is using a postcode BS3 5Q-  I’ve left the final letter off as I don’t want to identify the exact road. This part of Bedminster in Bristol is not normally known for punting. Other parts of Bedminster are  ie those around North St, East St and West St and don’t start with BS3 5- -

Offline PeachyAssFan

Now reverted back on Vivastreet to the name Morena, but also set up under the name Sara.  They both have the same number 07462 382572.