Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EmClarke90 - Norwich Outcall  (Read 993 times)

2 review(s) for EmClarke90 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline big_gustavo

Long time subscriber, first time reviewer. Sorry it's took so long to finally write a review. I travel to Norwich for work on a regular basis, and find the area a struggle for a punt, so tend not to bother, however tonight I had an itch needing scratching.

Used the Reverse Booking form on Adultwork and had two options, a stupid lass from Northwick who misread the advert, and EmClarke90 who thankfully was a bit closer.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her profile has very little, couple of decent photos and a likes list. She's a newish member and said when we met that she didn't know what to write.

Comms were all through AW which I don't mind. It was an outcall to a local hotel and times / prices were agreed. I paid a £150 for an hour, more than her AW profile states, but I agreed. I probably could have refused and fought back a little, but I was enjoying the banter between us and decided to go with it.

She arrived on time and discreetly. Lovely looking girl, just as she had described in her messages, 27 year old, 5ft5 ish, good sized boobs and ass, round about a size 10/12, blonde hair and her bottom lip pierced. As requested she brought a bag full of goodies.

Plenty of DFK, nipple suckings, and she gave me a banging lap dance. She is a part time stripper and was happy to oblige. We played about for a while as I'm the worlds worst at popping early, but eventually she went onto my cock, OWO, I clung on for dear life as long as I could but shot my load in her mouth. She swallowed the lot with not even an bat of the eyelids.

Sadly for me the guilt came over me and I wasn't up for going again. We talked on the bed for a bit until her taxi arrived and she headed off home.

All in all best punt I've had in Norwich. Nice bubbly lass who gives a cracking blowjob.

She needs to get her profile sorted if she wants more business, but I think she's happy to just have a few guys who she sees instead of every man and dog, which I kind of like.

Offline Analist

If I understand correctly, you basically had a lapdance and a BJ that finished quickly with CIM and spent the rest of the time chatting. For this you were willing to pay 150 which was more than her actual rate.

The result- she must have decided there's more easy pickings like you to be had. She's now upped her price to 160/hour.

I agree the area isn't great for punting but if you read the reviews here you should be able to find someone suitable and make plans in advance without spending this amount.

Offline thundercrackerxx

Good that you enjoyed yourself but I don't think she looks worth the price she charges, let alone for just a bj!