Author Topic: Bellas Belles Party Sutton 16th October 1pm-3pm  (Read 2235 times)

dutchpieter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Really enjoyed this party - my first party experience.

Easy to arrange - just go to External Link/Members Only and look for the next party. Reserve a space and pay on arrival

Was obviously a bit nervous it being my first party but all that dissolved as soon as the door was opened. Bella is a really lovely lady with great sense of humour, and all was explained as soon as I arrived. Had a quick look round and then headed to the kitchen and waited for the girls to arrive. I chatted to Amy and she was really friendly. Once all the girls arrived Bella arranged a fizzy wine toast to get the party started. There seemed to be about 10 guys to 5 girls so as we headed upstairs, on the way up I decided on my strategy to make sure I fucked all the girls.

Amy was already getting down to it on the bed in one room but I joined another girl (really sorry not sure of her name but she was Brazilian and had the hottest body at the party) and I had great pleasure sucking her nipples. Covered blowjob and cowgirl followed, and I'd broken my party duck in no time. Emboldened by this I sought out my next girl, within moments Julie was washing my cock in the shower and got into action soon after. She was really nice, lovely bum. Within a few minutes I had found Tatania down in the kitchen and she took no persuasion to go upstairs to be number three, a lovely curvy girl.

There was a bit of hanging around at this point, but I was determined to fuck Amy, and she was well worth it. Now for completeness I wanted to fuck the fith girl Marlene - I had the oppotunity to have a second go with one of the others, so  there was a bit more hanging around. Marlene was really nice too, but my poor old cock was reaching the end of its powers, so I ended up the party playing with Tatania tits while I watched Julie dance naked.

So in two hours I fucked five different girls - sounds good. OK there was probably 25 minutes hanging around - next time I think I'll just hang out in the kitchen and talk to Bella if theres a queue. While none of the girls were super stunners, they were just really nice down to earth girls who seemed to be having a good time. Really what is there not to like.

If, like me you are a bit nervous about performing when other guys are around, really dont worry about it. For some reason it didnt become an issue once things got going - at the end of the day I just wanted to fuck the girls so I concentrated on them. There was one older guy who seemed to be really pleasing the girls, seemed to be a lot of pleasurable screams coming from the girls when he waas around. Did make me momentarily worry I wasnt putting enough gusto into my own performance, but I  soon put that thought aside - we all have our own sexual styles and it would be boring if we all did the same thing.

At the end of the party Bella provided a cooked buffet lunch which was worth a tenner itself! Really well organised and at £85 a real bargain. I shall definitly be back - cant wait in fact.

Offline JamesRockford

Lovely review/advert.
 :D sorry but this wasn't written by a guy

dutchpieter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Lovely review/advert.
 :D sorry but this wasn't written by a guy

Ha ha - you are so wrong there mate

Online Beesman

Ha ha - you are so wrong there mate
New to the forum but have to agree. If it is from a guy then it sounds more like an advert. Read some far more realistic sounding reviews about this place and this type of "review" makes me even more unlikely to attend.

dutchpieter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Please dont make me have to post pictures of my cock to prove it

Offline Yankee21

Please dont make me have to post pictures of my cock to prove it

and that would prove what? :D

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
Lovely review/advert.
 :D sorry but this wasn't written by a guy

Quite right James, :thumbsup: this cunt has now been banned as a tout, my advice to all is don't believe a word they have posted. That's 2 posters linked to Bellas parties now banned in the last day or so. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: