Author Topic: Agencies in Edinburgh?  (Read 932 times)

chevchelios

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
For a couple?

We've gone through independent ads on vivastreet, escortscotland and AW with pretty much the same results. Pictures in adverts were used on a few different profiles (bait and switch I guess), no replies to emails/messages and girls having "couples" in their menu not interested in meeting a couple.

We hope that there is something out there resembling an honest agency, we could ask for a girl.

Any recommendations gents?

Ta!

Offline hmscossack


I would say - save your money - and just get an independent girl - and you will save yourself a hassle -
then at least you know what you are getting
I tried to book an Agency Escort - 4 years ago - in Edinburgh and she was nothing like the wonderful photos , when she appeared with a decent gut despite being ' 24 ' -
in the original photos she was slim , and a genuine blonde - mine was not - when she appeared at my Hotel Room Door - not a pleasant experience -
and she did not do GFE despite the agency listing of her ' do's ' ......... total waste of time ( lesson learned )

 maybe others know of a better choice - but a lot of the on-line pictures seem to have been copied from the internet 

chevchelios

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I would say - save your money - and just get an independent girl - and you will save yourself a hassle -
then at least you know what you are getting

Really? See my other thread in reviews.
Sorry If I sound like a dick, but read the whole thing...

Offline Courtney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,172
  • Likes: 15
  •  
  • Reviews: 18
Really? See my other thread in reviews.
Sorry If I sound like a dick, but read the whole thing...

...you do just a bit yeah. :D :P

If you mean this:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=166414.0
...it was moved because it is not a review.