Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishStaffsgirl (Walsall)  (Read 2524 times)

3 review(s) for Staffsgirl (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline alpharius

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

So I've mulled over this one for a few weeks now/life getting in the way of sitting down to write 

TL;DR Largely academic review of at the time a pregnant WG. TOFTT as well I think 

Longer story: I saw this girl when she was at the end of her pregnancy at a local Walsall punting hotel of her choice. Amongst my many perversions, a woman with maximum swollen tits/belly does it for me. Currently she is on hiatus

Cost: £120 for an hour, FK, OWO, protected sex in various positions

Comms: Initially good via email, then some faffing over timings via text right before the meet. She ended up being an hour late, I almost walked. She had also forgotten to bring high heels, after several reminders. It transpires memory seemed to be a short suit for her, possibly pregnancy mind-fog? (apparently a common thing)

The girl: About 5'4", mousy-blonde fine shoulder length hair, amber/green eyes, quite pretty. Big swollen tits (about a D, usually a B cup), big tight belly, big muscular ass and legs. Generally shaved all over, smelt nice, white teeth, soft inoffensive Midlands accent. Quite shy and not keen to take the initiative

The meet: so after much faffing met in the room. Very basic hotel room, but clean towel and some soap in shower, does the job. Jess was friendly and happy to try things out but she just seemed...tired? Wouldn't even say disinterested but you could tell her pregnancy was wearing her down and she had been working too long. (also turns out this was her second)

Long story short, lots of body worship of her great belly and ass, some general touch, decent OWO (not DT but she knows how to use her tongue), and sex in various positions (missionary and doggy failed, but she rode me like a champ). FK throughout but no real DFK 

Verdict: if it wasn't for the fetish, I'd have rated this a neutral, especially at £120 p/h (she does 100 if outcall to your venue). But it's not often you can bag an attractive 9 month pregnant WG, so it gets a positive - I had fun, I had a solid nut so for me, was worth the cost

Alpharius  :music:

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review.

A meet with a pregnant WG is on my to do list, but been let down a couple of times. A good reliable one is really difficult to find. My wait continues....

Offline alpharius

Thanks for the review.

A meet with a pregnant WG is on my to do list, but been let down a couple of times. A good reliable one is really difficult to find. My wait continues....
There's a couple in London and the South West at the moment which seem ok. Might make a travel before they retire

Alpharius  :music: