Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANNE / Very slim izabelle - Bedminster  (Read 858 times)

6 review(s) for New Miss .Gabi  (0 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Samsung8

Very Slim Izabelle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bait & Switch with Lady-Sonia External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Then B&S with one other (can't find her profile) before I left...

In Bedminster - nice flats, discrete, much better than their old place.

Called and asked if it was definitely the girl in the pictures, because I have actually seen her before. She does exist, and she was fucking great, so when I see her I call to ask. Why bother calling? Because I have been B&S'd before by this lot. They used to be at that place just off Portland Square, not the Hungarian lot, but round the corner. I must have got lucky the first time, because I got the girl from the "Izabelle" photos, and we had an awesome sesh with DFK, OWO, 69, doggy etc. so I was very keen to see her again, but I have tried 3 times now and got B&S every time.

The first 2 times I actually went for the switch, because I was horny and she was pretty, but both times were disappointing, with your basic OW and basic mish while she looked miserable. Soulless and depressing.

So I was careful this time to specify I wanted to see Izabelle, and that I only wanted 15 minutes (didn't wanna carry more than £50 in there) and it was "yes of course, yes of course" - so I risked it.

The door was opened by a mystery lady behind the door. turns out it was  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now, she's a good looking woman and she smelled good, was dressed to kill in big heels and stockings etc., but I got my phone out and showed her and said "no offence, but I'm here to see this woman" - she said "oh, you mean my friend, I'll go get her"... great I though, that was easy. Along comes a brunette and at first I though "maybe she's just changed her hair" but on second inspection it wasn't her.

Now either of these girls would look great on the end of your cock, and both were trying to seduce me in to staying. I actually said to the second one, go on then, here's £50 for 15 minutes, but she said "no, I don't do 15 minutes. £70 for 30 minutes only". So that was it. I said "thanks, but no thanks, and hightailed it out of there.

If you're not bothered who you see and just want a vanilla punt, there's still better value out there. If you want to see Lady Sonia I suspect she is dirty, and you would be able to see her, but don't bank on anything.

Offline TerryTibbs

Good info, we should all walk more often..

When you have done it once it gets easy, and actually feels quite good :-)

Lets make this month WALKTOBER !

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline Samsung8

Good info, we should all walk more often..

When you have done it once it gets easy, and actually feels quite good :-)

Lets make this month WALKTOBER !

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Haha! I'm up for that! Although the more I think about it the more that Lady-Sonia looked tasty and dirty...  :hi: